A new house❤️

Sophie's POV

I woke screaming as last nights events played in my head. All I wanted to do was leave, I can't stand this place anymore. The only thing I remember was a boy, he saved me from the man. I'm pretty sure I got back safely but the whole night is a blur to me now. I got out of by bed but the coolness made me want to climb back into bed. As I was getting ready, Pam came in...

"Sophie, someone is downstairs and would like to meet you." Pam spoke gently

"I'm coming!"I replied back

I walked down stairs to come face to face with 4 teenage boys. On of them walked up and started talking to me saying that he was going to adopt me. I could even believe someone actually wanted to adopt me. I was overwhelmed, I sprinted up stairs and grabbed the little bags I had and headed back downstairs when I got down stairs they were all looking at me and spoke their names.

"Hi Sophie, I'm Cameron and I am going to be your new daddy, these are my friends Carter, Nash, and Matt, they will be living with us and helping take care of you!"

I never realized how shy I was until now. I walked over to Pam and hid behind her, to say I am nervous is and understatement. What if they didn't like me or they sent me back. I think it was Nash who walked over first

"Hey Sophie, I am Nash and I think you are really cute!"

"Thanks" I spoke back still unsure if this was a good idea

Cameron walked back over and took my hand, he walked out I front of Pam and I gave her the biggest hug ever, she was the only mom I ever had. Nash grabbed my bags and we left the orphanage, no one saying anything.

Once we were in the car Matt started to ask me question that I didn't know the answers to. All I did was nod.

"Ok we are here!" Cameron yelled

We all topped out of the car and all of the sudden I was standing in front of this huge mansion.

"This is your house?"

"Yes and it is your house now too!"

We walked inside and it was just as beautiful as the outside.

"Let's go upstairs and we can show you your room!"

We walked up stairs. There were 6 bedrooms and a bathroom, when we finally arrived at the last room. Cameron opened the door and I couldn't even believe my eyes. there was a huge bed with a desk and everything was blue! There was a bean bag chair and even a swing! Sitting on the edge of my bed was a girl.

"Hi, you must be Sophie, I am Sierra, Cameron's sister"

"Hello, did you do this?" I said gesturing to my room.

"I did, do you like it?"

"I love it thank you so much for everything." I said as I hugged each of them.

We walked downstairs and they showed me the kitchen. it was exactly what you picture a dream kitchen to be, filled with food! They brought me into the backyard and it had a huge pool and even a trampoline! I'm pretty sure I was staring for to long.

"So I am assuming you like it?" Cameron said.

"It is amazing!" I said in awe

"Well we really hope you like it."

I walked back up to my room because Cameron wanted me to unpack. I didn't have much, 3 t-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. I took this time to explore my new room. It had all of my favorite things.

I already know I like it here, a lot.