;𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

it was the lights out tour phase one and the boys were all hanging out at the hotel. they maybe had some alcoholic beverages. and they maybe got just a little too drunk (let's say one of them had a fake ID and somehow got away; the worker at the drug store seemed very tired and didn't want to put up with them)
okay—what i'm trying to say is that they were shit faced that night. everyone was acting crazy and it was a bad night in general, especially since the next day they would be throwing up all in the tour bus and be feeling the worst hangovers.
chase keith and payton were posting weird random shit that they would regret posting the next day, jaden and anthony were lying on the ground in their room laughing their heads off at nothing, the rest were—god knows where doing what, and then their was chase and noen. chase and noen had left the fiasco to go in their room.
they were all also drunk just like the rest by the way. they left and were in the room and who'd know noen was the complete opposite when drunk? he was being very outgoing with chase.
they put music on chases speaker and danced to it laughing.
chase was the biggest flirt as a drunk, meaning he kept flirting non-stop with noen. it when from a little pick up line, to completely groping his ass [i screeched writing that lol i hate the word grope] noen didn't mind it and went on.
soon it just got more and more intense and by the end of the night they had done some things they would completely forgot in the morning.
when noen woke up first he was in the tub? alone? with ritz crackers? noen could feel his head pulsating that morning. chase woke up laying in his bed with only boxers—whereas noen had his shirt on and boxers.
they both didn't suspect anything, aside from the fact that noen was slightly limping that morning but had no actual clue why his legs were so soar. he thought they probably had a race or fell and since he was drunk he of course didn't remember anything—but oh baby was he completely wrong.

(the first like four chapters are full of janthony being #detectives and we #stan that😎 so sorry for the lack of choen content but there will be extreme choen after that🥵)