Chapter 1

Your POV

    The wonderful aroma of coffee filled my nostrils as I walked into the cozy café.  Anteiku.    I heard the door softly closing behind me. 

  "Welcome back (y/n)-chan. How was school today?"   said Touka as she finished wiping a nearby table.

 How was school today?"   said Touka as she finished wiping a nearby table

      This is Touka, she's like an older sister to me.  We've became close acquaintances since I come to the café so often.

     "It was soooo boring.  I swear the English teacher was speaking some alien language. (insert the the x-file music. Jkjk)"

     I sat down at the table Touka just finished wiping and took a look at the handmade menu.  I knew what I was gonna get but looked at it anyways.

"The usual?" asked Touka.

"You already know it" I smiled and handed her the menu.

     I looked out the glass wall that lead onto the busy streets of Tokyo.  That's when I saw him.  The perfect boy.  His facial features were intriguingly attractive.  I couldn't even afford to blink and waste a second.  How can someone be so possibly good looking?!

   I was caught completely off guard when I realized my coffee was already set on the wooden table. 

"(y/n)- channn?  Helllooo? What are you staring at?" Touka waved her hand infront of my face

"Uhh— nothing, was just dozing off" I awkwardly laughed it off.  There was nooo way in hell Im telling her i was drooling over that guy.

   The doorbell chimed signalling another customer has entered the store. I looked over out of second nature, and saw him.  The violette I saw outside!  "Keep your cool (y/n), he's human." I said to myself

"Yo baka aneki—" the boy hollered as he kicked a chair

"AYATO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" screamed Touka
________________________________
Word count: 297

That's it for chapter 1.  Hope you enjoyed it ~