CHAPTER 12

GENERAL'S POV

When Tony explained to Steve & Natasha, everybody raised their eyebrow. Natasha mouthed 'shit' and Steve bit his tongue.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" Sam raised an eyebrow

"Actually yeah, we have to tell you something," Natasha told them and crossed her arms

"what?" Steve whispered

"Me & Steve are best friends again now, We had to discuss something about the mission, I wasn't going to ask him to walk but the weather was cold & breezy outside so I asked him if we could walk and discuss the mission. Nothing interesting" Natasha said with a 'duh' expression oh her face. Steve was surprised by how she acted it out

"Then why did you two take 4 hours?" Wanda asked

"We saw a cafe, an arcade cafe actually life is pretty stressful so we decided to stop by, we had a lot of fun so that's why it took us 4 hours" Steve lied. Natasha was surprised. "How can an old man know about arcades?" She thought

"OH. I thought there was something going on with you both, let's go to sleep guys." Clint told them and entered the elevator. He's about to go to his apartment.

NATASHA'S POV

Everyone left the living room except for me and Steve. It wasn't so quiet.

"You played it well." Steve gave me a smile. His baby blue eyes and his blonde hair shined when he stared at the moon. He's so perfect.

"Thanks. You too" I replied and stood beside him

"I just wanna say, thanks for forgiving me again. Thanks for giving me a second chance." He said and looked at my eyes.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." I stared at his eyes. We made eye contact. But I broke it when I stared at his lips and kissed him, he then whispered, "maybe we shouldn't do it here."

Steve & Natasha went to Steve's apartment, they laid down on the sofa 

"This is really nice..." Steve told Natasha

"It is, but, I wanna watch a movie though..." Natasha looked at the ceiling

"How about that one?" Steve said while pointing at a CD 

"Sure"

-1 hour later-

"Hey isn't-" Steve told Natasha but Natasha was sleeping in his arms. He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

STEVE'S POV

I gave Natasha a peck on her forehead. I can't stop staring at her. Her fire hair just makes me so happy, and seeing her sleep peacefully in my arms just fills up the hole in my heart. 

-8 AM-

"STEVE WAKE UP!" Natasha yelled at me

"W-What?"

"It's 8 AM! We should be downstairs!"

"Oh... Right... You go ahead they'll get all suspicious again" 

Natasha gave me a kiss and headed out. Is this all a dream? If it is, I hope I never wake up. I slapped myself to check if it was a dream but it wasn't I'm so happy!

TONY'S POV

Something is definitely going on with Cap & Romanoff, I mean, there's gotta be something. 

"Hey Pep" I said to my lovely Pepper

"Yes?''

"Uhhh... I'll just go to the bathroom, save some Cheese Omelet and some Belgian Style Waffles"

"Alright"

I went to the bathroom and I made sure that I locked the door. I couldn't help it. I had to know what's going on.

"Friday, show me all the footage last night that contains Steve & Natasha"

"Alright Boss." Friday showed me visuals I'm gonna say there was a lot of footage but I decided to start from the one's last night. 

"Hmmm... Let's, first of all, see the elevator"

-video is done-

"W-W-WHAT?!!!!"I slightly screamed 

"Boss, would you like me to make the bathroom inaudible?"

"Yes do that right now!"

"THEY'RE A COUPLE AND THEY DIDN'T TELL US?? WHOA WHOA WHOA STOP RIGHT THERE! CAPTAIN AND NATALIE? WAW! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!"

"Now... Let's see what they did when we were gone..."

-video is done- (sorry I got lazy)

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"T-T-THEY KISSED! JESUS CAT! THEY ARE SO FLIRTY IT'S SO FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE!!" 

"now. the. hallway. time. to. find. out. where. Natalie. slept"

-video is done-

"JESUS MOTHAFUCKER! D-DON'T TELL ME THEY DID THE THINGY THING! EWWWWWWWW!!!!! T-THEY PROBABLY DID IT DON'T THEY? POOR BED :("

"I'm getting so uncomfortable I should probably stop" I exited the bathroom 

"What took you so long?" Pepper made an angry face

"I-I had trouble poping" I lied. God, I'm doing this so I won't die. And the fact that I had to say it in front of everyone? My reputation!!!!

"Tony, there's people that are eating" Natasha rolled her eyes. I can see in the corner of my eye that Wanda is looking- WAIT! WHAT?! WANDA?!?!?!? FUCK! SHIT! SHE'LL FIND OUT I MUST STAY CALM AND I SHALL TALK TO HER. Wanda, meet me later at my lab don't tell anyone! I know that Wanda is looking at my mind so I just said it in my mind. She nodded and ate her cinnamon roll.

"TONY!" Natasha pulled my hair "I'M TALKING TO YOU!" 

"Yeah, yeah like I care"

Morgan giggled "Is Natasha your best friend forever? If so, you should call her bitch" Morgan smiled

"Oh fuck."Natasha looked at Wanda

"WHAT THE MOTHAKANGAROO?!" "WHO THOUGHT HER THAT WHO'S ABOUT TO DIE?"