Fire Finds Fire. V.

Hopefully I wont see him here. I don't want June to know him.

June and Vapor were awake, ready and with energy.

"Are we going now?" asked June.

"No. Not with your face." said Vapor.

She looked hurt.

Shit. That's not what I ment.

"You know... your face is everywhere, and we might get caught."

"Oh.. I.. I thought that you.." said June.

"No, no no.. You have a beautiful face. Don't worry. It's not about that.. emm.. we just.... Have to cover it up somehow." said Vapor, rushing his words.

"How?" said June.

"Maybe a mask?"

"Wont that be obvious?"

"No, because we have nature powers and we can grow stuff from our skin." he raised his eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"Sure..."

A bit, by a bit, wood was covering pieces of June's face. Making her nose more pointy and outward, her cheeks with cheekbones, her forehead smaller, and her chin straight. Going her face's colour and making her look natural.

"You already look like a different person." said Vapor.

"Good. Now, what's my name?" smiled June.

"Let's call you... Felloney." he said, smiling.

June's smile got bigger, "Perfect."

》《 》《 》《 》《

They were on the bus going back to the Markets to look for June's dad. Whilst they were going there, they went past the main building.

"What's that?" asked June, pointing at a Volcano looking cave.

"That. Is the main Brown-eyed Cities building." said Vapor.

"But.. is it a volcano?"

"No. It just looks like one." then he whispered, "Brown-eyed people can be a little crazy about their power. They think that fire is the most poweful, so they like to show it off, as in pretending that there is a hot lava volcano in their city."

June laughed, "And then there's us."

"Exactly."

"Does that mean that brown-eyed people will least like me?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't know... It's just that I am the only one," she said looking at Vapor, "who has" she lowered her voice, "mixed eyes."

"And?"

"And they all think that I'm a threat. Mostly the brown-eyed people. Because they think that they're strong, but then when I come along, it wont be them anymore."

"But it wasn't them in the first place."

"Well, true... but you know..."

"I do know." he smiled.

》《 》《 》《 》《

When they got off the bus, June knew where she was heading, at least that's what she thought.