Crushing and Hugging

Sophia and Hermione walked down to breakfast, along the way the Slytherins gave them dirty looks.

"Ignore them" Hermione told Sophia, she nodded but wondered why they were doing it. Were they mad because of the Draco Harry thing?

When she entered the hall Draco walked over to her.
"Get lost Mudblood" Hermione didn't move, she grabbed Sophia's hand. Draco rolled his eyes. "I'll talk to you later Sophia" he walked past and sat down at the Slytherin table.
"Soph? What's up?" Harry asked as she sat next to him. She let her heard fall on his shoulder, he blushed and Hermione and Ron giggled.
"Are you alright?" Fred asked as he sat down, Sophia's head bolted off Harry's shoulder and her cheeks burned red. Their eyes locked onto one another's. Hermione smiled as did Ron. Harry frowned, he wished Sophia was looking at him like that.
"I guess" Fred sighed and walked over and sat next to her. He wrapped his arm around her, her head fell onto his shoulder. She blushed, as did he. Draco scowled across the room at her. But she didn't care. Right now, she knew something, she had a crush on Fred Weasley.

(Btw Fred and George are only one year older in this)

"Miss Malfoy!" Sophia snapped out of her dreamlike state.
"Huh?" She responded.
"What is the full body bind spell?" Lockhart asked.
"Pretrificus Totalus" she responded before heading back into her thoughts about Fred. Lockhart nodded before demonstrating.

"Miss Malfoy could you show us how to perform the spell?" Once again Sophia stood up.

"Mister Potter could you please demonstrate with her" Harry nodded and hopped up.

"Pretrificus Totalus" Sophia said as she flicked her wand at Harry. His body froze and he fell to the ground. Lockhart did the counter curse and Harry hugged Sophia. She smiled and hugged him back as they all left for potions.

"Miss Malfoy, Mister Potter stay behind after class. Sophia sighed along with Harry. Draco looked at Sophia, it was sort of a 'WTF did you do?' look. She shrugged and he nodded, he knew Snape liked to randomly pick on Harry and his friends.

As the rest of the class flooded out Sophia and Harry remained seated. Snape glanced at them before turning around and going to sit at his desk.
"Now I am going to conjure a snake and Mister Potter I want you to speak to it in English and then switch to Parsletongue. Miss Malfoy help him if he gets stuck" Harry looked utterly terrified as Snape muttered the enchantment and a snake appeared in front of them. It slithered towards Harry, he spoke, in parsletongue none the less.
"English Harry, think English" Sophia told him, Harry inhaled a large amount of oxygen before speaking to the snake in English. Suddenly the snake pounced up at Harry. Sophia mumbled a spell and the snake vanished. Harry looked at Sophia, impressed by the spell.
Snape looked annoyed but let them go anyway. Harry grabbed Sophia's hand and led her to the Great Hall for lunch.
They walked in and sat with Ron and Hermione.
"Hey Soph" Hermione smiled, Sophia smiled back.
"Hey 'Mione" the two girls smiled. Fred came and sat down by Sophia, her cheeks glowed pink. Harry sighed as they all began to talk.