Im His Boyfriend

**End of flashback**
(Author POV)

Yoongi woke up to the smell of something cooking in the kitchen, he walked over and found Hoseok trying to cook ramen. "Need help Seokie?" Yoongi said wrapping his small arms around hoseok which who was younger yet somehow taller than Yoongi. "Well if you keep holding onto me like then I'm gonna probably burn it Yoon!" Yoongi looked at Hoseok with a pouty face and he walked away back into their room to change into a white oversized shirt (that looked like Hoseok's because it had a sun and said 'I shine over all of you') and a pair of basketball shorts. They sat and ate breakfast when there was a knock on the door. "He-" Yoongi opened the door to see Taehyungs sister with who appeared to be Tae. "Oh..hey Tae.." every since Tae's friends made fun of Yoongi he's been ignoring all of Tae's calls. "Hey Yoongs So um my sister and her friend wanted to know if you wanted to-" Yoongi hadn't believe that his old friend had just shown up to ask him if he wanted to hook up with his sister. Hoseok heard through the other side of the room. He came into frame so the girl and Tae could see him. "O-oh is this your roommate Yoongs?" Tae asked. "No actually I'm his boyfriend." Hoseok still angry with Taehyung grabbed Yoongi by the waist and kissed him looking to see him Taehyung and the girl had been looking. Yoongi as emotionless as possible looked at Tae, then looks at Hoseok with a smile, "Why don't you go finish cleaning you mess you made Hobi" 'Yoongi is gay? Since when? Who is this guy?!' Taehyung deeply thought to himself. After Yoongi had explained that after he left the restaurant Hoseok found him. That they became really close and Hoseok eventually asked Yoongi to be his boyfriend. "I have to go now Tae." Yoongi said, lying as he shut the door on his friend. "What was that about?" Yoongi yelling at Hoseok from door in the living room. As Hoseok walked out of the room with a yellow sweater and white sweats. "What? He was getting on my nerves, is that the Taehyung guy?" Hoseok said surely still upset about what just happened. "alright whatever you say Seokie. I have to go grab some groceries wanna come?" "Yeah I guess" when they finished changing they left the house and got into the car, Hoseok wearing the shirt that Yoongi was wearing earlier, still surprised that it wasn't dirty considering this is Yoongi we're talking about, Yellow checkered slip-on Vans, and a pair of white washed jeans. Yoongi wearing a perfectly sized grey jacket and a white shirt that read 'I don't give a damn' with black ripped jeans and black Converse high tops. They walked around the store with people giving them weird looks, maybe because they were holding hands but they didn't care. Sure they looked, acted, and dressed like Day and night but that's what made there relationship work out. A man that worked as a cashier had asked, "this is going to sound weirdly personal but are you to daiting?" The man was tall, Yoongi barely reaching his neck height wise, and even Hoseok was still a bit shorter than him. "Oh yeah we are actually!" Hoseok said happily. "How can you too be so confident? It must suck getting bad looks from people." "I'm Namjoon by the way." Namjoon said with a smile on his face showing his dimples. "Oh hey Namjoon! I'm Hoseok but you can call be Hobi and this is Yoongi. He's quite but he's just shy!" "Hey Namjoon." "So you guys want to get something to eat? My shift is almost over anyways." "Sure sounds fun" "alright you guys can meet me at the restaurant across the street."

Later that night

Yoongi and Hoseok walk into the busy restaurant to only see....

To Be Continued

Word count 670 words