"W-What the bloody hell is happening!?"

John had gotten dressed, almost tripping trying to get into his jeans. He could vaguely hear the muffle sounds of Sherlock introduce himself to the client but all the doctor could think about was what he had just woken up to. What had happened that night? Why was he snuggling up to Sherlock? And why in god's name was he enjoying it so much!? All these thought's flooded his mind but he still couldn't understand how Sherlock was so calm about it all. Little did he know, Sherlock was going insane.

Sherlock walked very calmly out Johns room, but once he was out, he had to make a quick stop to his own room. He shut the door quietly and continued to let out an extremely loud exhaling breath. "Oh god!" He puffed out. His body relaxing and going almost limp against the door. He looked down to his crotch where his hand drifted across the surface. The sensation making him wince before pulling away. The last time this had happened he was in collage and was having a minor fling with one of his teachers. They we're clever and at the time the smartest person he knew other than himself and his brother. It never lead to straight up sex, at most their relationship consisted of heavy petting and kissing. Sometimes some other more dirty activities but never proper sex. So obviously, Sherlock was shocked to have this feeling arise once again. And in more ways than one. He was a little unsure and unprepared on how to get rid of it. The best thing he could thing to do was button up his coat and hope it would... Settle. Managing to conceal it, he took a deep breath, straightened up and stepped back out and into the living area. "Hello, I'm Sherlock Homes, but you should already know that and my trusted college will be out shortly." He started as he walked out and in front of the young man sitting awkwardly on the couch.

John stepped out shortly after, by the time he got there the boy had already began telling his story, leaving John a little itchy with anxiety. He so wanted to ask about what happened that night but he couldn't. Not in front some random guy and certainly not in front of Mrs Hudson. He had a hard enough time trying to convince her that he wasn't gay. He couldn't just go right out and talk about how they were sleeping together!

"Well... My name's Milo... And, I think I'm about to murder my family... The uh, Etmus Family..." There's a pause. John wasn't really paying much attention until the young boy had said that. Turning his figure more towards him. Sherlock's eye's began to analyse him. 'Blonde, Short, Scruffy hair. Zaffre blue eye's. Slim figure, athletic, probably jog's on the weekends but from the look's of the bags under his eye's he's probably been slacking in the exercise area for the past few weeks. He's pale, bruised, he occasionally rubs the area in discomfort assuming he's not used to having them than it's a recent event. His clothes are over sized a little but he's wearing an expensive brand so It's most likely a fashion statement.' "What makes you say this?" John asks, almost forgetting what happened that morning. Though the aching headache and sensitive body still stayed with him in the back of his mind. "Uh, well. Because... And this is going to be crazy... But the same guy keeps finding me and telling me! Telling me i'm going to kill my family!" For a moment, Sherlock looked vaguely interested. But interest quickly dropped when Milo said that.

"Oh... I see. You said you were apart of the Etmus family, correct?" The young man nodded. "Mhm, welp! I suggest you go back home and tell mommy and daddy about your secret little relationship with the house keeper and maybe, not kill your family?" Sherlock gave a reverse smile before standing up about to walk away. John was a little stunned with this sudden conclusion. "Uhm, Sherlock. Isn't this issue a little... I don't know, needing of our service? The Etmus family is one of the richest families in London. Someone might be brain washing him or something?" John whispered, stopping Sherlock from walking off. Sherlock just gave a frustrated groan and turned back around to the boy just now standing up in confusion.

"Your not being told to kill your family, this is obviously just some made up story to cover yourself so you can ahead and murder your family and have me vouch for you to the police. Judging by your outfit your obviously gay and the reason you've stopped jogging in the morning isn't because your being haunted by this man. You've stopped jogging because instead of jogging you've been staying in a dark space most likely to screw the brains out of your house keeper. The dark rings around your eyes? I'm guessing you've been doing the same with the time you were supposed to be sleeping in. The Etmus family is known for being very rich but also very homophobic and therefore 'How could they possible understand our love?'" Sherlock mocked, growing in frustration. "B-But... H-H..." The curly haired man rolled his eyes. "Is that all?" Impatient, he just wanted this over with. To go to his room and take care of some things.

Mrs Hudson grimaced, sensing something was wrong. So did John. She decided to usher the utterly dumbfounded boy out of the apartment where a limousine waited for him. "Good, and if that's all, I'll be off..." The taller figure began to make his way back to his room when John stopped him once again, grabbing his arm. "Look, I don't know what's wrong with you right now but we n-need to talk, I-" Sherlock pulled away, scoffing. "Oh come on, John. Can't it wait?" John looked just as stunned as Milo did as Sherlock walked away.

"W-What the bloody hell is happening!?" He growled to himself. His head still aching. Grabbing it, he winced in pain before going off to follow his stubborn roommate.