3. Tauige

Hearing talking go on around me sitting up slowly I went into a wow the room I was in was somewhat old school Viking look.

   Seeing no one inside I got up walking towards the door once I did I was amazed we're in a little hut while the village were in was massive

   Seeing no one inside I got up walking towards the door once I did I was amazed we're in a little hut while the village were in was massive. Walking over to the gang they looked at everything and everyone looking at us, maybe because none of us was pale white like them.

Leo: good your up look where we're at

   He motion around us, and that I did notice a couple of things we're between the Viking age period and the medieval times age period which was great fashion was at its peak around this time. Looking around there was sheep's, cows, pigs, chicken, and best thing was we're close to an body of water which looks like an ocean so seafood bitches. I did a happy dance in my head then turn to so an empty field we could probably planet food and stuff there. Like make the place really look like ours, nodding my head I whistle for everyone to follow me back inside. Grabbing my book we all sat at the table in the corner, reaching in my bag I tossed the book on the table flipped the page open.

Tauige: it's year 735 AD, meaning were in medieval times and Viking age. Don't know if y'all remember history but middle age people hate vikings very much. We need to talk to the chief so we can know the rules and how far we can go

   I guess god heard our talk because next minute there was a knock on the door and Maxwell got up to answer. Soon coming back rubbing his neck at us.

Maxwell: well be talking to them a lot soon then we thought, this asked for our presences

    Standing up I made sure to grabbed a note pad and pen, following the warrior that came to get us. They lead us thru the little village many people smiled and some curious of us but I just keep my head down and held onto Taija shirt. Finally coming to a big house thing, which must be there dinning hall and where celebrations are held. The warrior pushed the door open and lead us in there sat Chief Halfdan along with the guy with the blue eyes, a red head girl with a guy sitting in her lap he was a regular human like us but been here longer, a pretty blonde who is definitely my sister type, and a younger blonde boy who was staring Sierra down. We stood in front of them as I stood behind Taija who probably could tell the guy was staring us down.

Chief Halfdan: welcome young ones the gods above have sent you into our world and I have chosen you five to be in the Lothbrok. You show teamwork and honor something you don't see a lot of the time during choosing's. Sitting with me are my kids I'll name them oldest to youngest( pointing at each as he spoke). Sitting to my left is my oldest son and next clan leader Björn he is without a partner, next is my daughter Esme she is also without an partner, next is Bodil her partner Jo was once like you he's been here since he was 12 youngest to come to our world, and last my youngest son Erik has no partner. Please state your names and status