6. Björn/Tauige

I have to say these two weeks have been great, I found out a lot of things about my future wife like I gave him his first kiss and I will be his first in everything. Everyday I do my daily training and work with my father, before I go see him and give him a gift. I also been training him alittle so he would know something just incase something happens. He's a ball of sunshine everyone in the village loves him, kids adore him especially since he has a lot of books he reads to them from his big thing he top me was called an laptop. Right now I'm excited since it's the last day of courting and I wanted to get him something over the top. Pacing around my my house, I tapped my chin thinking of a great last minute gift for him. Then it hit me running out the house I came to my destination, paying the guy he smiled showing me the product. Quickly taking it home I smiled preparing a quick lunch for us before I moved to rush off and help my father, with anything he might need. Which he didn't and scold me saying I should be getting ready for the last day of courting. So I went back home only to find Esme and Erik there preparing for there dates also Bodil was there helping us out, since they all got there partners. While she said Jo was helping others out around the village, it's weird seeing women around the village since they tired to court me also but I turn them down saying I was interested in them. Shaking my head I decide to go ahead and go set up for my big night, I already prepared dishes for us to eat. Taking everything I set it up and walked to his house, knocking on the door he soon answers smiling big up at me.

Tauige: good afternoon Björn

    I reach up the touch his cheek, he leans into me which makes me happy.

Björn: hello beautiful...I have come to ask you to accompany on a picnic today

    He nodded walking back in the house talking to Leo who told him he would do it. Coming out the house I quickly took his hand and pulled him along, thankful no one really spoke to us since our father told them this was a special day for Erik, Esme, and myself. Finally making to the spot he jumped up and down seeing everything I planed for him. It made me happy he was happy, so I pulled him along helping him on the blanket as I sat close by. Making his plate I feed him as he did me until I felt it was time to make it finally happen. Distracting him to look at the stars I got on one knee behind him as he turn around hold his mouth.

Björn: since the first day you came to this world I fell in love with you, and each day it grew more and more. Your perfect for each and every way I wouldn't change you for the world. Will you do me the honor of marrying me and helping me lead our people into the new world?

   He shook his head but I need a verbal answer.

Tauige: yes yes a thousand times yes

   I smiled slipping the ring on his finger and pulling him into a kiss soon everyone came out, Bodil quickly brought out his gift as everyone eyes went wide. He quickly came to my side.

 Björn: this is my last courting gift to you before we get married, afterwards will be many more to come

He kissed me dead on as he stepped back moving towards Leo how had a smile on his face.

***

Walking towards Leo he smiled hand me the leash and blanket wrapped around a gift I personally made him. Walking back he looked at it funny, placing my hand in my mouth I whistle. Soon you heard running up comes a dog I train for him, he bends down rubbing her head.

Björn: this why you spent 3 days away from me

I nodded and gave him the blanket he quickly unwrap it going into shock.

Tauige: every Chief need a helmet for battle, I thought I could make you one personally well Sierra helped me

He pulled me into a kiss.

Björn: thank you I love them

I nodded moving over to the horse she was so beautiful, I keep rubbing her until I felt someone by my side seeing Sierra and my sister standing by me smiling I saw that they had rings on there fingers. I pointed as they start laughing at me for just now noticing.

Sierra: about time your joining the booed up club, I had mine last week

Taija: mine beginning of this week, now you even Leo and Maxwell went thru so they can be married the same way we are

     Leo came over as we all hugged each other, and departed for the day Björn showed me were he was gone put beauty. That's what I named her as he called the dog Thor don't know why when she a girl but hey his gift. Soon as we got to the stable there was a black stallion already in there, placing beauty beside him we gave her food and water before leaving out the room. Smiling I held his hand as many people smiled and gave us there blessings to get married.

Björn: I'm glad you'll be my wife in 4 days, so won't be able to see me until then. I have to build us an cottage and get Chief stuff settle, but the night of our wedding I'll take you over and over

   I blushed and looked down but he brought up my head to kiss, pulling me along to my cottage .

Tauige: I'm so happy

Björn: glad you are my love....now write down anything you want to change or make better and the day after our wedding will discuss. Seeing as we have to meet up with the other Chief and wives in the clearing

I nodded kissing him as I moved into the cottage that night Leo started to design my dress for my wedding as I sat there smiling writing down everything I wanted to change and do for timeline people coming here with us. I was gone love my new life.