#1 || Missing you 1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months before the tour ends.

-Zhenya's POV-

Today's work is already over. Everything went better than yesterday's sell; the sponsors and collaborations the company has been doing are bringing a lot of attention to the clothing line coming soon. You should feel pressured since a lot of critics are having high expectations, after all, this company was made out of the blue and it was surprising to the whole fashion world.

This evening, you are currently organizing the designs for the clothing line which is going to be exclusive for Rain; she came up with this idea of an icy and cold vibe for the line. Cho and you supported her idea, however, you wanted her to be the one behind this line while both of you will be only helping her with the making. She accepted and thanked you a lot for it.

-You are leaving this late again? – Cho asked.

-Yes, and I see you are in the same position – You said.

-True – She smiled. -Rain needed me to do some things for her; she went to talk with the runway's team – Cho explained.

-She must be so excited for the line – You said happily as you two closed the boutique.

-Yeah, this opportunity made her good – Cho spoke. -However, you aren't the same, right? – She questioned.

-I'm happy for her – You assured.

-But something is missing, am I right? – Cho asked.

-You know me so well – You chuckled softly as you started to walk towards the parking lots.

She looked at her watch before glancing at you. -It isn't too late; maybe the concert is already done. Try to talk to him, maybe that'll cheer up both of you – Cho suggested.

-Thanks, I might do that – You smiled.

-Good! Well, see you tomorrow – Cho waved at you.

-Take care – You waved back before getting inside your car.

Maybe I should call you... hopefully, you aren't asleep.

-Jun's POV-

I'm walking through the lobby of the hotel; I can't catch any sleep even if I already tried a billion things. Perhaps I'm thinking way too many things for a simple night like this.

I sat down on the couches that are there at the lobby, I turned on my phone and started to see the latest news when suddenly a notification appeared. A message from Zhenya.

- "Are you awake? Can we have a video call? – Zhenya.

I smiled while looking at the screen, I typed my reply to her and then she began a video call with me.