#5 || Everything for you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that day*

-Jun's POV-

Joshua and I went to different places while being here. He tried to teach me some parts he knows the best and we visited the mall just for fun but with all and that the day wasn't done. It's barely an hour passed midday and we are currently inside of the hotel room; we came over to put the things we bought in order since we wanted to look more around the place.

As I'm putting the bags on the floor, Joshua turned on the TV before helping me out. We were casually just talking about the day and how many other things we could do as everyone was still out when suddenly, I heard my name being called out on TV.

"Jun from Seventeen and Tzuyu from Twice are lighting up another scandal in between them. They were seen at a night club together and very clingy, according to the pictures posted on social media. Their fans are going crazy while others are defending the secret relationship Jun has hinted multiple times".

-What the hell? – I murmured in shock.

-Jun, you have to do something – Joshua told concerned.

-But that isn't true; we were stoned – I stated.

-I know, but you can't let that rumour go farther – Joshua told.

-Zhenya – I sighed.

-Why don't you call her? Maybe you can explain to her this misunderstanding – Joshua suggested.

-Yeah, you are right – I inhaled before calling her.

She isn't picking up as she usually does; instantly. The mail voice popped out after a few seconds making me worry even more.

-She already saw it – I sighed concerned.

-Jun, breathe. Everything will be alright – Joshua said while holding my shoulder.

Briefly, the door got opened and I saw Mingyu coming inside. He was looking mad and I bet that it has to do with the news.

-Back then you were with Zhenya. I know that! – Mingyu spoke. -You promised me to be loyal and to take care of her! – He shouted.

-Those things happened because I was stoned. I would never do something to hurt Zhenya on purpose – I stated.

-Liar! Why should I believe you after this!? – Mingyu exclaimed.

-I love your sister! You shouldn't believe the things people say – I told.

-The photos Jun! The photos – Mingyu said.

-I love her – I spoke.

-Don't ever say that again! – Mingyu said while approaching me, he was about to hit me but Joshua got in between us.

-Don't dare to touch him, Mingyu – Joshua said while looking at him seriously.

-Are you on his side now?! – Mingyu shouted conflicted.

The noisy and tense atmosphere seemed to go all around the place since the members arrived in the room; everyone staring at us while Mingyu was trying to get me. Jeonghan got next to Joshua as soon as he saw Mingyu's fist against his hand.

-This is enough – Jeonghan told.

-Come on, hit Jun and you'll see how things end. Brother – Joshua challenged.

-You shouldn't defend him – Mingyu answered madly.

Wonwoo was already next to Mingyu, trying to control him as much as possible. In the meanwhile, Seungcheol was asking what was happening and wanted explanations from both.

-What's going on? – Seungcheol asked confused.

-He broke my sister's heart; he cheated on her the first days they started to date. Just for an idol and I never thought you were capable of that – Mingyu disclosed while looking at me hurt and angrily.

I looked at everyone around the room; most looked concerned but then I noticed Minghao's stare and he shook his head multiple times, showing honest disappointment. Vernon on the other side looked at me concerned and confused. They're standing next to each other and I don't know why but the empty feeling in my chest appeared again. Just like this morning when I heard them laughing inside their room.

Out of nowhere, my phone started to sound, I looked at the screen and saw it was Zhenya. I picked up immediately without caring about the current situation.

-Jun, what's happening? Tell me that it isn't true – I heard Zhenya crying.

-I thought what happened back then wasn't so serious. Why you hid this from me? Why you didn't tell me details? – She questioned upset while sobbing.

My heart started to break piece by piece, and I just took strength from anywhere I could.

-I honestly want to know the same thing – I sighed.

-But you should know that I love you and I'll always be in love with you – I assured while holding the phone tighter.

-Screw everything – I shut my eyes closed. -I'm going back, I need to see you – I said before ending the call.

When I put the phone down, I took my jacket immediately; the keys and my wallet.  I placed them in my pockets as everyone was staring at me speechless.

-Jun, you can't leave – Joshua said concerned.

-I have to – I said.

-No, you have to stay – Jeonghan spoke.

-I can't, I honestly can't! This is my decision – I stated madly before going out of the room.

-Hey, Jun! – I heard Hoshi shout.

-Jun! Jun! – Seungcheol shouted my name but I didn't care and kept on walking away from them.

I reached the elevator while looking down when suddenly, I felt a touch against my shoulder.

-Are you crazy? You can't just leave us hanging; we have a tour to make! – Seungcheol told.

-I know and you don't have to worry about that – I spoke. -I'll be back for the next destination; wherever it is, I'll go there by myself and I'm going to take all the responsibility for my actions – I stated.

-Are you sure about this? You don't have to listen to Mingyu, the rest of us know what happened that night – He said concerned.

-I know but the most important person doesn't. I need to solve things out and if I don't go with her, I might lose her forever – I disclosed.

-If that's what you want, I wish you luck – He hugged me before the doors from the elevator got opened.

-I'll be back for the next concert – I vowed.

-You better be – Seungcheol smiled slightly before letting me go.

I just got inside the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, I sighed deeply. With my hand against my chest and my tears on the border of my eyes, I recalled the moment I saw Minghao so disappointed. I can't understand, after all, he knows better than anyone what happened that stoned night.

I need to solve this out, no matter who is against us. I know my feelings, my desires and how badly I want to be with you until the end. I'll do everything for you because you've done so many things for me. I'm sorry for not being there with you, my flower.