Jimbert for life

*Jimmy*

I woke up at the middle of the night. I loved his house, with the garden the horse, the old floor and all the stuff we did together over the last 5 years. So I was lying in his huge bed. With him next to me. His long, golden hair next to my black wavy hair. He covered his arm around my hips, so it was difficult to stand up without waking him up.

I walked into the kitchen. I was thirsty. I wanted to have a drink. So I was sitting there, with my bottle full of jack. I thought of getting some heroin... but it was deep at night.

*Robert*

When I woke up, Jimmy wasn't next to me. I heard some strange noise comming up the stairs. I didn't know what it was. At first I thought it was a thief but it wad too loud. I just hoped that Jimmy, my love, was fine. I ran down the stairs and saw him. Saw him lying on the floor his eyes were full of pain. I didn't know what happend. I went down to him. He couldn't speak. I called the ambulance and was praying that nothing serious had happend. The ambulance came 2 minutes after I called them. They took him to hospital and left me alone. Alone in the big house. I tryed to sleep but I couldn't, so I decidet to search for reasons for what happend. I saw the bottle of jack he took, lying on the floor. Then I saw something I couldn't believe. I hoped it wasn't what I thought it was...

*Jimmy*

I saw a strange light and heard people talking nervously. Then everything went black again.

I woke up, but couldn't move I tryed to talk but I couldn't. I had a terrible smell in my nose. I didn't knew anything from last night. The only thing I remembered was the last show we made. Wembly Stadium I was so damn high... Of course we played all our classics like 'stairway', 'whole lotta love' and ' Lemon Song'. Yeah the Lemon song... squeeze my lemons until the juice runs out.. I had to think of Robert, the song and how we made it. I had to smile I remembered Roberts hand touching mine. His lips on mine. Our first kiss. He asked me to go upstairs. We went there and he took me to his bed. We were lying there, kissing each other. Until he took off his shirt....

It was a wonderful night...

*Robert*

The next morning I went to hospital to visit my Jimjam. I loved him so much, and so he did me, but didn't even know why we were in love with each other.

I was waiting in his room until he woke up. I sat down and took his hand. His left hand felt so strong from playing guitar. I took and kissed it. It smelled a bit like metal, from the strings. What if he never woke up again? This frightened me a lot. The tour was so good now and everything was fine! I still had to tell Jonesy and Bonzo what happened...

*Jimmy*

I felt that someone was holding my hand but I couldn't react. I felt terrible so I opened my eyes. It was bright daylight. I saw Percys. He smiled at me, I saw his eyes with tears in them, he kissed me. On my chest were things controling my lungs. I asked Percy what had happend. And he told me. Told me that I was lying on the floor deep at night. I was drunk and high. I was shocked! I couldn't believe I was high. I wanted to become clean so bad! Robert told me he found the needle under a chair there was some blood on it. He was as shocked as I. But honestly, it's difficult being in a legendary band without taking drugs. All the shows. Once I broke my fingers but we had to play. So I took some heroin. It's a terrible drug. But you don't feel any pain... I don't know why I took it at Percys house. I mean everything was so great....