Chapter One

"Another, please," Dean told the bartender, who nodded and poured him the last of the whiskey.

   "I don't have anymore out, plus we're closing up shop, pal, " the bartender stated, with an extremely thick Irish accent.

   Dean nodded and chugged the rest, letting out a sigh of satisfaction as he got up and put on his coat. He walked towards the door, his eyes feeling heavy, so he rubbed them with his hand, thinking of the bed that was awaiting him in the motel two doors down.

   "Late night, Dean," Crowley said, suddenly appearing on the sidewalk beside Dean.

   "Eh, this is nothing," Dean replied, looking ahead, his jaw set.

   "So....have you come up with an answer to my proposal, or is your alcohol flooded mind too clouded to think straight?" Crowley said, standing off to the side as Dean unlocked his motel room door.

   "Listen here, asshole, I don't work with, or for anyone. So the answer is no," he replied, looking up slightly as he pushed the door open, stepping inside.

   "You're absolutely sure?" Crowley asked, sticking his foot in the door, stopping Dean from shutting it.

   "Yes,"  He said, getting annoyed. All he wanted was a few damn hours to sleep.

   "Yes you'll do it?" Crowley asked, hopeful.

   "No, I will not do it," Dean said, highly annoyed. Crowley disappeared and Dean slammed the door shut, turning and heading toward his wonderful motel bed.