Chapter Two

"There's some guy outside wanting to look all big and bad, asking for a Dean Winchester," a guy who had just sat up at the bar told the tender.

   "I got this," Dean said, getting up. He put a ten on the table and walked toward the front of the bar, excited for another fight.

   He walked outside and found a guy pacing out on the sidewalk, waving a knife. But it wasn't just an knife, and Dean saw that the moment the knife was in presence. It was a knife that could kill a demon...

  "Well hello there, Dean Winchester. Its nice to see you finally. I've been looking for you for awhile now...and looky who I've found," he said, gesturing towards Dean with his empty hand.

   "You obviously think you're something special," Dean said with a slight smirk, puffing out his chest a bit.

   "I don't think, I know," the guy said, before his faced morphed into full levanthian form, razor sharp teeth and all, before he turned back to human stature, smiling.

   "You should've stopped after 'I don't think'," Dean replied sarcastically, and the levanthian took a swing with the knife, which Dean dodged easily.

   He pulled out the knife of Cain and it slightly glowed. He smirked when the levanthians eyes got huge when he saw the blade, and he took that opportunity. He jumped forward and shoved the blade into the levanthians lower torso, and then pulled it up. Black blood came from the wound and started pouring out of his mouth. Dean pulled the blade out and kicked the dying body to the ground.

   He wiped his own blade off, thinking that this guy was too easy to kill. Then he remembered the demon killing knife and found it on the ground next to the dead body. He picked it up and examined it, wondering where it came from. Surely there wasn't more than one of those knifes out there...but then how would this guy have one? As far as Dean knew, Sam still had the knife in his possession.

   "Is that what I think it is?" Crowley said, appearing next to Dean.

   "Apparently, yeah," Dean said, looking over at Crowley.

   "But I thought Sam had..." Crowley trailed off.

   "Yeah, so did I. I really can't see him selling the damn thing, but...you never know with Sammy. He'd make a deal like that," he snapped his fingers, "with anyone for anything to bring me back.

   "So we have either two scenarios here. Either Sammy sold it for something, or, or there is somehow more than one of these. Which seemed highly unlikely....until now." Dean said, crouching down besides the unmoving body and checking it for any information or anything. He had a bad feeling that Sammy had made a dangerous deal...and Dean had to figure out what it was, and quick, before Sam got into some major trouble.