Chapter 5

Beth POV••

"Its okay, cuz you do too," I said smiling. "Thanks babe," he said and then he kissed me. On the lips! He grabbed my face and lower thigh and continued to kiss me. Damn. He's my first and best kiss. I buried my fingers in his hair and he put a better grip on my thigh. We kissed for probably a good minute or so. That was the best first kiss I could ever imagine. The I wanted to kiss him forever but obviously I can't. I actually think. I think I want to date him.. But I'm going to wait for him to ask.

Hayes' POV••

I want to ask her out. Like really bad. But I'm scared. I mean... What if she says no? Well I guess she would have resisted the kiss if she didn't like me. I think I should plan something. A special date to ask her.

*Tomorrow*

Today I am taking Beth to one of those drive in movie things. I rented out the whole park (where the drive in movie is)

And i know you cant rent out a park but it sounded good😂

Beth's POV••

Hayes was acting different today. I didn't pay much attention to it. He told me we were going somewhere. He took my hand and led me to a limo. Omg what is he doing?? He pulled out a blindfold and covered my eyes. "What are you doing?" I said laughing. "You'll see,"

*10 minutes later*

Hayes' POV••

As we got to the park where the movie was being shown i uncovered her eyes. She nearly screamed and she gave me a huge hug. I was in love at that moment. I paid hbthe driver and said thanks. We walked into the part of the park with blanket with pillows, candles, and rose petals. We laid down on the blanket and rested our heads on the pillows. Then the movie 'If I Stay' came on. She was really excited, she said because she's always wanted to see this movie but never got the chance to. Towards the middle I told her i needed to ask her something. "What?" "Well, I really like you and I... well... I wanted to know if.... You wanted to be my girlfriend?"