13

Richard

I've spent this past couple of days being busy. I've been attending school , basketball , my project with Rebbeca, and work. Rebbeca and I have gotten more comfortable around each other. My plan is coming along pretty well. She's coming over today and to officially meet the guys. Hopefully today we won't have any interruptions. Maybe we can all go out for dinner.

* ding dong*

It was about 2pm. She's never late she's always on time.

" hey Camacho." She said smiling widely.

Okay , someone's extra happy today.

" Hi  shorty." I said closing the door behind her. We walked further in and there the boys were in the living room.

" Hey babe." Rebbeca said and hugged Joel.

BABE?!!!

" Mi amor." He kissed her cheek.

The boys had their mouths wide open like mine.

" son didn't even let me have a chance." Yashua said shaking his head.

" this was fast." Christopher spoke.

Erick wasn't too concerned.

" Joelito no pierde tiempo." Zabdiel said

" he sure doesn't." I muttered.

" shall we get started ?" She smiled at me while Joel smirked.

" sure follow me." I said and led her up the stairs.

" text me if anything!" Joel shouted and I rolled my eyes.

Joel and Rebbeca we'll see how long that last.

* 4 hours later *

" Can you um please ask your sister to come along ?" Erick asked Rebbeca and she nodded.

We watched as she crossed over to their house and walked in. Within a few minutes they both walked out.

" they're both hot ." Yashua said and Christopher nodded.

Erick , Joel , and I glared at them.

" Guys this is Stephanie. Stephanie meet Joel , Richard , Christopher, Yashua, Zabdiel , and you know Erick." She said smirking at Erick. Meanwhile her sister blushed. The rest of us greeted her.

We got into our van and drove off.  We decided on this diner. Of course Rebbeca sat across from me but, next to Joel. Soon enough our waiter came, it was a guy.

" are you guys ready?" He asked but , his eyes were only focused on one person. 

We all nodded.

" What can I get for this gorgeous girl ?" He asked Rebbeca.

" She has a boyfriend." I spat.

Woah , relax Richard.

" And he's right here." Joel said in annoyance.

The guy frowned.

" Sorry I'm taken by the bes." She said and kissed Joel's cheek.

Really ?! The best ?!  When did this whole relationship even start?

The rest of the time everyone engaged in their own conversation.  I just looked at my phone. I don't understand why am I so bothered. She was just another hook up. Well , she still is. I get what i want Joel knows that. I don't know what's his deal.

I'm back! Finally an update for ya. I'm sorry this sort of sucked. I'll make the next chapter better