44

Stephanie

Hi , you guys really don't hear from me. Well you don't hear from me at all. I know I know there's a lot you guys want to know. Don't worry we'll get to all that. I went to visit some family. I drove in my car. Yes , my parents got me it in between all of their disappearing. Becky didn't come with me because of the whole Richard situation and I understand.I finally made it home. I walked in and called out for B but, I got no response. Weird , her car is outside. I then decided to cross over. I was mentally preparing myself knowing I would see him. But , I must see if my sister is okay. Let's just say Erick and I have chemistry but , I don't know why I run away from him. We haven't really been talking. Lowkey , I'm talking to someone new but , I don't know.

* ding dong*
Please don't let him open the door please. He opens the door and is in complete shock.

"Hola" he says searching for air.

" Hey , can I come in ?" I ask and he nods.

I sit on their couch. The house seems quiet.

" Christopher !! Para de jugar!!" Zabdiel yelled

I giggled , there's the noise.

Soon the door unlocked

" Yo what is going on ?!" Richard exclaimed with my sister by his side. We both giggled and hugged each other.

" de qué se ríen ?" Zabdiel asked all sassy

" Los payasos de la casa." Becky giggled

" Hey hey watch your mouth." Yashua said

" Anyway Steph I'm glad your here. Erick , Richard , and I need to talk to you." She said

Talk to me ? She seemed serious.

We left the other boys and went to a private room.

" so this will be hard to say and maybe process but , we are living here now." She said

" what ? Why ? What about our house ?" I asked all at once.

" It's still ours but , we won't live there as in you and I ."

" Are Mami and papi okay with this ? Where are they ?" I asked

"They were the ones who kidnapped me.  They threaten to kidnapp me." Richard said and Erick nodded

" What ?!" I said in shock.

" they have their own gang. I don't trust them so we're living here. Clearly we have enough money to support the both of us.  Plus the boys are glad we are here. Plus we're all not alone the boys nor us if anything goes down." She said and I nodded agreeing.

I never would've thought that our parents would be this way.

" One request we get new phones and change our numbers." I said

" done." My sister said.

Here and Richard then left. Erick began to inch closer.

" Erick estoy hablando con alguien." I said

" oh okay esta bien." He said and left

Shit.

Decided to give you guys a new POV. What do you think ??