47

Richard

I ran and found Yashua fighting, he's drunk. Why ? I have no clue. He never does this. I pulled him off of the guy. The boys watched because they knew this was only something I could handle. After all he is my brother. I grabbed him and he tried to let lose. I pulled him aside

" Yo what the fuck man!" He spat

" I could ask you the same thing bro. Really ? At our prom? What is wrong with you?" I asked annoyed by his actions.

" I candle handle not having the girl." Was all he managed to say until he fell into my arms. He'll tell me when he's sober.

I called the boys over so that they can take him to the van.  I'll go get Becky so we can leave. I went back to where I left her and she wasn't there. I walked around in a circle looking. I began to now ask people.

" Have you seen a girl in a red dress ? Rebbeca ?" I asked now getting nervous.

I went back to where I left her and saw something shiny. It was her anklet that I got her. Shit. I went running out to the van.

" Rebbeca is not here !" I yelled startling them all.

" What?!" They all said

" We have to get back home now and track her." I said hopping in.

Why is this all happening ? Who could have possibly taken her ? I knew I should've done something about to threats. This is all my fault.

" Relájate. I know this is tough. We're all scared pero we need you to breathe." Vale told me.

I pulled out a cigarette.

" What's going on ?" Yashua slurred.

Great I don't have time now to deal with his drunk ass. Two , we did him for this process and he's drunk. I can't wait until tomorrow.

What if tomorrow is too late ?

On the Erick update most of you are picking De Mi and I'm going to be honest with you guys. I may not do that one. Just because I feel like Erick having a whole story about sex isn't him. I rather use it for one of the other boys.  What do you think ?