Chapter Three: Little Morgan

Oh my goodness! What a cute little thing!

Morgan appeared and stared at you for a moment before she looked at her dad.

"Oi, I thought you were going to take a nap." Tony teased the little kid and she just pouted.

"I wanna play."

"Ask mommy."

Pepper chuckled and picked Morgan up, carrying her.

"Sweetie, we have a guest. She's gonna stay here for a while. Say hi to her."

"Hi, I'm Morgan." She waved her little hand to you.

"Hi Morgan, I'm (Y/N)."

You were holding back every desire to pinch her cheeks.

"Can I play now?"

Pepper looked at Tony who was making faces at Morgan.

"Okay, just be careful if you're going outside." Pepper kissed her on the cheek and set her down.

Morgan ran to the door and you were left with the couple again.

Are you hungry? Want some?" Tony asked and held out his hand, which was holding a bowl of Cheetos.

"Oh no. You are not going to eat that if you're hungry. You need to eat proper food. Come on, I'll give you an early lunch." Pepper said as she walked into the kitchen.

Tony just shrugged.

"More for me."

You grinned and followed Pepper to the kitchen. You glanced at Tony, who went upstairs. You felt so happy seeing their happy family, and wished for nothing else, but for it to remain as it is.

But I can't change that, can I?

You looked around to see if Deadpool would appear, but fortunately, he didn't. You liked the guy, but you cared more about spending time with the Starks instead of bickering with him.

"I forgot we had leftover pancakes. You want some? Tony made them. He kinda overdid it and made enough pancakes to feed a large group of people." she laughed while placing the pancake on the table.

You sat down, and while Pepper was fixing the table, you decided to start a conversation.

"You have a beautiful family, Mrs. Stark." you sincerely said. You felt like your heart wanted to explode because of how much joy you felt upon hearing yourself calling her Mrs. Stark.

"Aww, thank you. Those two stubborn kids are the sweetest." she chuckled, but then she smiled kindly at you again.

"I hope it wouldn't be rude to ask, but how did you survive alone for five years? That must have been awful."

Shoot...Need to think of something again.

"I don't really have close friends either, so I didn't ask them for help. I didn't want to be taken into custody by the government. I'm not very fond of them. I hid from them and stayed at my house after they left."

Pepper asked you more about what happened and thankfully, she was buying every background story you were giving. You feel bad about lying, but it was the only way you could make sure they wouldn't know where you were from.

Tony entered the kitchen just as you finished eating your pancakes.

"Where is that helmet?" Tony mumbled to himself, but you and Pepper heard him.

"Helmet? Have you taken your suit out?"

He's talking about the Iron Man suit. Omg!