028

It was early morning a few days after Ebony's fantastic game night and I was face down in my sheets with Dash's hand wrapped around my throat pinning me while he was hitting me with deep strokes from behind. The room was filled with the loud sound of our bodies colliding, moans and Dash's constant shit talking in my ear.

"You can tap out if you want babygirl."

"You can't handle daddies dick."

"Arch that back up before I get angry."

I loved when he fucked me like this, like he was mad at me and had so much pent up anger and the only way he could release it is by fucking the shit out of me.

I get so excited when he gets like this, I get dripping wet and he gets hungry for me. Hungry to please me and he always succeeded.

I had a feeling this session was only so rough, loud, and carefree because this is the first time in a while we had the place to ourselves and didn't have to be quiet or just settle for giving each other head and moving on with our day as usual.

I don't know where my family went but I hope they  stayed there long.

His hand made his way from the back of my neck to the front and his grip tightened as he pulled me up so my back was pressed against his hard chest.

"Give me a kiss." He instructed through a groan.

I turned my head back trying to quickly find his lips to muffle the moans that continued to spill out of my mouth. Once we met the kiss was aggressive and wanting while his hand held me up by my throat and he continued to fuck my now weak body his other hand rubbed at my sensitive clit just how I liked it. His hand moved fast while his strokes stayed at a steady pace and I was finally climbing towards my climax.

Dash knew I couldn't always cum from penetration which was the case with most women. Sometimes he'd nail it and all I would need was a few good rounds and strokes but others I needed a little clitoris stimulation.

"Cum on this dick." He growled as he broke our kiss and his lips traveled down my neck until he was now at my shoulder. "You not listening."

"I'm listening daddy." I whimpered as I felt his lips part and his teeth bit at my shoulder sending a jolt of shock throughout my body and finally was able to finish off.

My juices melted on to Dash's dick and after a few more strokes as he let me ride out the high of my orgasm he finally finished unloading himself on my upper back and ass.

He carefully laid me on to my stomach as I was trying to catch my breath, while I laid there fighting off my tired eyes he cleaned up the bit of mess he made on my back with his shirt before throwing it in to my dirty clothes bin that has slowly over time became ours.

"I need more times like that." He huffed as he laid his naked body down next to me, he rested his hand on my back rubbing it in small comforting circles. "You know... I just put in all that work, I'm a bit hungry."

I could already tell where this was going and if I didn't say anything he'd sit here for the next ten minutes trying to give me hints on how hungry he was.

"fine!" I laughed pushing him away playfully. ""Let me at least wash and brush my teeth."

Dash squinted his eyes at me before nodding as if I was awaiting his approval.