ch 2

stevie's pov

He looked at me fully, smiling a bit before winking playfully. "That's me."
I smile brightly and rock back and forth on my toes in excitement, not believe that he was standing in front of me. I open my mouth to speak but all that comes out is a small squeak and my face heats up in embarrassment.

"Can I get you anything, babe?" He asks, smiling knowingly at me. I open my mouth once again but Nova chuckled softly before saying, "She'll have a vanilla frappe. She's a bit overwhelmed, she apologizes." She chuckles before smirking over at me and walking to where you pick up your order.

Michael smiles at me, "Coming right up," he declared before making his way over to where the drinks were made. I watch him as he does his thing, a small smile on my lips. He looks over at me, sending me another playful wink before putting a lid on the drink.

Nova gently grabs my arm and leads me over to where she was previously standing. Michael now stood behind the counter there, as well. "Here you go. Hope you enjoy and please come again."
He sent me a quick grin before walking back over to the register and helping the next customer.

I take my cup in my hands and notice my name sprawled across it. "Hey Nova, how does he know my name?" I ask, looking at my friend.
"Well, while you were over there in your own little world, he asked and I had to tell him seeing as you were unresponsive."
I chuckled softly, walking towards the entrance of the cafe, holding open the door for Nova and waking out into the slightly chilly evening breeze.

Maybe I will come again, I thought, after thinking about the last thing I said. I smiled to myself and started to walk home, my coffee-hating best friend to my right and a certain boy on my mind.

---

It's been freaking AGES but I finally updated again and I hope to be much more active now. Hope you loved itttt. <3 Unique
Picture of Michael with his Galaxy hair to the side. That's how he'll look throughout this story. xo