Water breaks/ you give birth

There was a huge pain that seemed to stay in my gut but it faded but got worse. I can't believe that I was going to give birth alone. Only Sypha to help and support me. Laying on the bed I tried to get comfortable for the fifth time in an hour. This was starting to get to the point where I felt the slight urge to push. I wish my mother was here, she would have helped me. Suddenly there was a constructing squeeze and something rushing down my legs. Shock filled me as I had though I wet myself. But then there was a sharp extreme pain. Clutching my stomach I let out a scream. I felt like passing out. But not on my babies. No.
Alucard P.O.V
Trevor and I were getting quite close to the castle. It was quite peaceful but there was something off. It just didn't feel right. I heard a heart shattering noise, a loud scream. My blood went cold. I knew that voice anywhere. (y/n). As quick as I heard the scream I ran to the castle I heard Trevor yelling at me to slow down but I couldn't. (y/n) was in pain and I didn't want her to be alone. As I made my way through the maze of doors I smelled blood and pain. My mind was gone, I needed to get to her now. Opening the door the scent was coming from I rushed to her side, ignoring the protests of Sypha. "(y/n), I'm here now. Your not alone." She held onto my hand as she felt another wave of pain.
Her scream rang through the forest. Gripping her hand and bringing it to my lips I kissed her hand. Letting her inflect her pain to me. It was a long and painful process for both me and (y/n). She went through this twice. As one laid on my chest she was trying to push the last one out. Proving a bit difficult she let out one last scream and she relaxed. Sypha was holding a the twin. "One girl and one boy." The girl was younger, and the boy was so gentle, he hadn't really cried ever since he came into the world. And my baby girl was crying almost non stop. But almost as soon as she laid on (y/n) chest she was calm and asleep. She was beautiful just like her mother. Just as we got comfortable Trevor came through the door and he wasn't happy. Panting and glaring at me. But as soon as he saw me and (y/n) holding the two twins he softened his eyes and sighed. "It's fine. Just pre-warn me."

Hey hey hey so the children are here. *slams hands down.* imma cry. Got into baking, im dead. Stupid schools shut down for 39 days in Washington state. I wanna die. Kill me. Im tired. I'm done.
New story coming soon. Imma sleep now.
Eligha out