Naps together

You know what screw it 4 scenarios of your naps together. So I'm going to torture myself. Yeeeeee.

(1)
Alucard and I sleep together a lot. He wouldn't let me go when I sleep, mainly because he was worried about me falling off. "LuLu I'm tired." I was acting like a child, a blanket in my hand and LuLu was on the couch. His mind focused on the book. Uncrossing his legs he marked his place in his book. Placing the book down he laid on the couch opening his arms for me. Casually I curled up onto him, letting myself start to relax. "Why didn't you come here sooner?" I nuzzled my head into his neck, not answering his question. Humming I just closed my eyes. Looking up I kissed his lips. "Because I wanted to stay up longer." Hugging me he nuzzled his head into my hair he then said "we are going to need all of these naps." Letting out another hum I fell asleep comfortable, warm, and happy.

(2)
Needless to say these naps were helpful. I was walking around the castle when Alucard came up to me. I was very, very emotional. Right now I was extremely angry, tired, and feeling dead inside. I glared at him when he came to pick me up, punching him he persisted. He just started to walk with me, Enrico followed me as I angrily continued to punch his arm.
"You need sleep little roo." I growled at him and he didn't care. Placing me on the bed he trapped me with his arms. His scent wafted into my nose, his calm, forest dominated, and floral scent calmed me completely. Burrying my nose into his arm I smiled. Turning myself to burry my head into his chest. Enrico is making his way between us. His head on my stomach and tail curled on my stomach. He must have been protecting our pups. Smiling I felt tears running down my face. "I love you two. Both of you are the loves of my life." I felt peaceful. And I fell asleep.
(3)

(Art is not mine

(Art is not mine. It's amazing! You replace Alucard in this.)
As I laid on the bed I couldn't seem to get comfortable. Alucard had decided to go and get more supplies. Our pups were frantic. They always got like this when Alucard was gone. Getting up I heard two voices Sypha and Trevor. Getting up I heard Enrico land on the floor as well. Rushing down I smiled at the two. "(y/n)!" Sypha yelled, rushing over to hug me tightly. "It's been too long!" Trevor hugged me from behind. Sandwiching me I felt safe. Comfortable. It clicked, they were basically pack mates. I smiled and hugged Sypha. "I missed you guys!" I said, I placed my head on her shoulder. "What's wrong (y/n)?" I shook my head, not wanting to worry her, "don't lie to me." "Yeah, what's wrong (n/n)?" (Nickname)
I let go of Sypha and said "sleeping has been a bit hard. For the past few days. The pups are restless." "Pups?! As in more then one?!" Trevor's voice was filled with excitement. Smiling widely I nodded, "yeah, we have twins on the way." Trevor hugged me tighter and said "that's amazing!" Sypha hugged me tighter as well. "Is there a reason why you haven't been sleeping?" Looking away I was embarrassed. "Alucard hasn't been here for a few days." She smiled slightly "I can't seem to fall asleep without someone holding me." Trevor smiles at Sypha. Something was brewing in his thoughts. "Maybe we can help." Confused Sypha let go and Trevor brought us to the bedroom that he and Sypha shared.
Placing me on the bed Sypha hugged me from the from the front and Trevor hugged me from the back. I was tense at first but then I relaxed a bit when I let the scent of my pack mates lull me to sleep fully. I could finally get some sleep.
Alucard P.O.V
When I came home instantly I wanted to come home and sleep. I knew that (y/n) had something wrong. I continued to walk. She wasn't in her room. I was scared. Where was she?! I panicked and ran around the whole castle. She wasn't there. The only place I hadn't checked was the room Sypha and Trevor sleep in. Calmly walking in I looked at the mess on the bed. (y/n) in the middle, Trevor behind her, and Sypha in front of her. Relief rushed over me. They were all asleep. I sighed and walked over to the three. Well four, Enrico was actually asleep next to Trevor. I smiled and walked over to the bed. Taking off my cloak I sat of the top of the bed, taking (y/n)'s head into my lap and I started to pet her head. I was careful to not wake her as she relaxed more then before. A few small yips came from her, it must of been a good dream. Smiling I leaned my head back and let the comfort of my family take over and make me fall asleep.
(4)
(y/n) P.O.V
It was a lazy day, books let me be in a different world as I laid in Alucard's lap, Trevor and Sypha were in almost the same position, except Sypha had her feet in his lap. Slowly I felt my arms give out, but I kept waking up, forcing myself awake. Closing the book I placed the book on the floor. Turning myself so that I had my head nestled in his stomach. I loved this, I was so tired yet I had slept all night, all day yesterday. I am drained. These twins were very active. A hand creased my hair as I held onto his waist. "The pups must be having a hay day if she can sleep basically all day." Trevor's voice was quite and considerate. "We came to help the birth. And hang out with her. It's been 8 months now? She's getting close." Holding onto Alucard's waist a bit tighter, Sypha's voice reminded me of what I had to come.
I breathed in the calm scent as I tried to forget again. But it all came crashing down. I had to push out two babies. And it is going to hurt like hell. Alucard's hands weaves through my hair, calming me with the gesture. I loved it.
Trevor's P.O.V
It was quite a adorable sight. Alucard's heart had melted for this werewolf girl. And she was good for him. He was passing out while running his hand through her hair. As his head lolled back and forewords, trying not to pass out. It was quite alright for him to pass out. But he was trying to stay awake. "Why don't you sleep Alucard?" It was a question. I watched as he slowly fell asleep. Honestly this was a quite scene. I wish I could capture this moment forever. But sadly I don't. "Aren't they cute." Sypha said as she sat up. She moved closer to me and placed her head on my shoulder. "I hope we can be like that."

Bonus.......

Enrico casually looked at all of them, sad. He wanted to join in all the cuddles. Lightly jumping into the sleeping Trevor and Sypha, he wedges himself between them and placed his head on the girls shoulder and he felt happy. Slowly falling asleep he nuzzled himself into her shoulder noticing the same scent as the beginning of (y/n)'s pregnancy. And a small soft second heartbeat. She was pregnant. And now he felt the need to protect her and (y/n). No one will hurt them, and nothing will happen to either of them.

Hey hey hey so a second chapter this week? Yeah I know also over 1000 words... your welcome.
Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a lovely day! Requests are alway opened!! So please request.