Clothes he likes you wearing

Alucard seems to be hinting at something every time he goes out. Whenever he comes back there seems to be either new dresses, sweat pants, or huge sweaters. They were all comfortable, easy to put on, and for one thing I can say, they look nice on me. All of them were in a put shade of white. They all seemed to actually fit quite loose too. Whenever I walk near him with one of the few things he got me on there was a smile on his face. And it left me speechless. He got that happy from me wearing these.It seemed like that.
Some times he comes up and hugs me, whispering some cute things in my ear, like "you look so beautiful.", "adorable.", "our pups are going to be blessed with your beauty.", and some times, "you look so ravishing." And some times that leads to me and him doing something's that were not kid friendly. But it also showed how much he actually loved me. And I guess it was quite a bit considering he did complemented me almost everyday. "I love you, little roo. I can't wait for our children to see how beautiful you are." His arms went around my waist, his head fell to my neck, and his hair tickled my back. Hugging him back I nuzzled into his neck, "I can't wait for Them to see their father, your handsome." I can't really complement people...
He accepted my little complements when I did give them. "I hope they're as beautiful you." I hid my face deeper into his warm skin. Trying to hide how flustered I was. I closed my eyes and then whispered "or as handsome as you. What if one of both are boys?" He smiled slightly, "of course. Which ever one works. I just want them to know how much they are loved."

Reeeeeee hi there. I'm crying inside. I'm also dying in side. So Yee. :P I'm done here.
Requests are welcome. If you have any idea of what would happen after the birth then shoot away..
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you have a lovely day!!
Eligha out!!!!!!!!