When summer ends.

Do you ever imagine yourself alone in your room? Do you ever stay quiet because you're scared of something? Do you hush when your enemy tells you to because you're too shy to speed up? Do you not know the answer, yet you leave it be?

Youarenotagoodperson.

WakeupMark.

Youalreadyknewyouwerejustafool.

Youarealiar.

Goburninhell.

Mark Wakes up in tears and gasps for air.

Mark looks around, and spots nothing out of the ordinary. Except an empty bed. He places his hands on his cheeks and wipes the tears away.

"I still want you.."

He whispers quietly to someone who he can't reach.

"Please come back.."

He whimpers with tear filled eyes.

"Haechan-"

He softly says with a broken voice. He keeps trying to wipe off his tears, yet still it's no use, tears keep rolling down his face.

"COME BACK, COWARD!"

Mark screams while clenching onto his ex's jacket. Yet no reply.

"I SAID I LOVE YOU. COME BACK."

His eyes are puffy and his pouty lips can't help but tremble.

"come back.. *hic* ..I love you Haechan..come back.. *hic*.I NEED YOU."

Mark had not been over the fact that Mark broke up with Haechan last night over the phone. They had an argument in why Mark didn't show his affection. Haechan accused Mark of being a reckless fool.

Mark cried himself to sleep that day.. he'd never do that, but he was really upset just then.

Will they come back together or break their relationship forever? Will Mark get the man he wants back? Or is Haechan really even the guy he needs? Will life give Mark another chance?

--------
Sorry, but someone HAD to be the bad boyfriend for Mark. And Hyuck teases a lot so I had to-