Gravity

∆Mark∆

Mark stood in his place, silent.

He was scared to make a sound.

"Mark~ Come out~ You should've washed your face and dried it by now~!!"

But Lucas had no idea that Mark was aroused by him.

Clueless men. Isn't it funny?

Mark let his bottom lip go and let his heavy breathing release from his heated mouth.

∆Lucas∆

"M-Mark are you okay??? Did you get hurt??"

Lucas started knocking on the door in fear that Mark had hurt himself.

A few seconds with Mark's breathing trying to regulate and Lucas's knocking went by. And when Mark's breathing regulated, Lucas pounded on the door.

"MARK, I'M SCARED. COME OUT. YOU'RE SCARING ME."

Lucas was hesitant if he was taking too long to wait.

Mark opened the door a bit. Though it was pushed in by Lucas who hugged Mark tightly when it opened enough.

Lucas let go and asked in hurried voice

"A-are you hurt?"

"I'm fine."

Mark's reply was short, but meant the world for Lucas.

Mark was still blushing and it was very visible.

Lucas stared at Mark's eyes which was so pretty..

"Come here.."

Lucas said with a low voice

He grabbed Mark's hands and walked him over to the bed. He let one of his hands go and wrap around Mark's waist.

Mark lost gravity and couldn't hold himself up. His eyes half open, the sight and excitement made a path of love he was willing to take.

Lucas lowered Mark on the bed, closed his eyes, and kissed Mark with all his passion. He never wanted this to end. Mark wrapped his hands around Lucas's neck and held on. Lucas let one of his legs up on the edge of the bed, while still kissing Mark. This needed no words. Love is its own language.

Lucas opened his eyes and lifted his head to ask Mark if he wanted this. But Mark didn't let go, Lucas didn't interfere in this choice, because he loved it. Mark placed both his hands on Lucas's cheeks and opened his eyes.

They let go of one another's lips, and both are fixed on trying to breathe. Lucas landed his hands on Mark's thigh. And started pulling down his partner's boxers.

Mark hugged Lucas so he didn't have to feel as embarrassed. Mark was the normal 'sensitive', type. Lucas then placed his hands on Mark's stomach and let them take a trip upstairs.

When Lucas touched Mark's nipples in the most subtle way, Mark twitched.

"Mh- A-ah.."

Lucas played with Mark's nipples which quickly turned hard and their pinkness turned red.

Lucas started giving small pecks on random places, like the hips, shoulders, and collar bone, and eventually started biting Mark's nipples. But it hurt for Mark, so Mark twitched quite a bit. And then the last time, Mark ' eep!' -ed quietly.

Lucas noticed this and just licked on Mark's nipples instead.

But they were sore and hurt a lot. Mark pushed Lucas a bit, just subtle enough so he knew he didn't like it.

Lucas gave off a sly smirk.

He took off his pants and got Mark's hole ready for his big package.

He got some lube and rubbed a little on Mark's hole which was still quite small for him even after all those events last night. He teased Mark's member afterwards.

"A-ah~"

Mark ended up moaning

Lucas rubbed lightly on Mark.

Mark closed his eyes in a hurry preparing for the next move.

Lucas rubs himself a little on Mark, trying to tease him a little.

"M-Mph~ c -come in~.."

Lucas had a mission, to make Mark feel the best he could.

Lucas let himself in, the only way was forcibly because Mark was very tight.

He succeeded. And it felt so good~

Both couldn't help but moan. Mark had started dripping, but he held it inside with his hands. Stopping it all from coming out. He'd hold it for the right moment.

Lucas started moving his hips front and back. Lucas already had an idea of where Mark's goodspot was from last night. He fastened speed. He then moved so rapid that Mark failed to hold some cum in.

"A-AH~ MMN~"

Lucas then heard it. Mark's very loud moan. Meaning he had hit Mark's good spot. He had stopped for a while from shock, but he quickly started again. And picked up speed.

He then started hitting Mark's good spot over and over again. Both were heavily breathing and on verge of cumming.

"N-now!"

When Mark gave the sign, Lucas hit Mark's goodspot for the last time and both cummed at the same time.

"H-haa~"

Both closed their eyes, and sighed in relief. Lucas took himself out which revealed a hole which was dripping in love. He opened his eyes to see the result, but instead saw Mark's chest sprayed with his cum.

Lucas bent down and started licking it off. Mark opened his eyes and to his surprise, he loved the view. Mark cleaned himself up with the tissues next to the bed. Lucas got up and waited for Mark.

After Mark finished, Mark grabbed another tissue and was about to clean Lucas up, but then he didn't. He licked it off, treat others the way you want to be treated.

Lucas flinched, but really enjoyed the view he was getting.

Mark cleaned up the rest.

Lucas put on new clothes and went out to take a smoke.

Just as Mark was about to finish cleaning up the bed, he saw Lucas take out a lighter from his tight black jeans(which honestly made his ass look good). Mark ran to the closet, took out a shear oversized dress shirt and ran outside.

He took the cigarette from Lucas's lips which he was about to light, and put it off in the ashtray. And then he kissed Lucas.

"My lips can be your way of reducing your boredom. Or I can I be your drug?"

---
And done :DDD