Always.

∆Lucas∆

-•-The alarm goes off-•-

Lucas squints his eyes and tries to turn off the alarm while trying to not to make a sound. But Mark wakes up very conscious.

-•-Alarm's turned off-•-

"Morning baby~"

Lucas says softly in a song-like way

"This is escalating too quick-"

Mark was interrupted at the end of his sentence by Lucas's air blown kiss.

Mark smiled in return and gave Lucas furrowed brows along with the grin, giving a silent, broken 'I love you, you know that right?'

Lucas stopped smiling and instead gave Mark a serious face followed up by

"If you want to talk, I'm here. Tell me what you need in this relationship. I'll be the one there for you, when you need me. I'll never leave you."

"Commitment...? Mh..okay. I promise I will tell the truth from my heart, and I'll give you an honest love, purely based on the now."

Mark and Lucas both hugged in bed and after a while, tears fell from both their eyes. Both had been through so much in their past relationships.

Lucas had dated others, trying to forget Mark, but always got drunk and dumped the next day. Even his one night stands hated their events.

Mark had been through a toxic relationship and was trying to repair the damage. Mark did like Lucas at some point, but as their friendship bonded, the thought faded unknowingly.

And now that they had met each other, they found what both needed.

Mark found someone supportive and less focused on themselves. Someone who understood him.

Lucas could finally rest his head on the one he wanted. And more so, he'd finally have joyous days go by instead of late nights at the bar waiting for a text from Mark.

°•°•°•later that day at noon°•°•°•

∆Mark∆

They had fallen asleep together and then Lucas got a call-

*Briiiiiiiiing Briiiiiiiiiing*

-•-Caller ID- Siyeon-•-

Lucas was a heavy sleeper, and Mark being the opposite. Mark woke up and took the phone outside to answer,

"Anyeong?"

Mark answered a call from a suspicious name of 'Siyeon'.

"Lucas~"

The voice from the other side chuckled to themselves and he heard another voice which he knew like the back of his head.

"Tch- You sick fuck. You screwed around all of my Unnis."

Hyuck's voice was saying the only words that could come out of his potty mouth.

And Mark rounded up all his courage and yelled at Hyuck.

"HYUCK. YOU LITTLE FUCK. STOP BEING SO RUDE ALL THE TIME. STOP CALLING MY BOYFRIEND. IF YOU HAVE TO DISCRIMINATE ANYONE, DISCRIMINATE YOURSELF. YOU'RE THE SICK FUCK HERE."

In response to all that, Lucas woke up to Mark's voice, which raised for the first time.

"M-Mark..? Wait baby I was joking-"

Hyuck's voice was lowered many pitches and sounded very aware of what he just did.

"DON'T YOU PULL THAT ON ME. IT'S NOT WORKING ANYMORE. SO LEAVE ME, AND MY BOYFRIEND ALONE. WE ARE OVER. "

Just before Mark ended the call Lucas got up and placed the his hands on the younger one's hips and hugged Mark tightly placing his chin on Mark's head. His eyes barely open and he asked in the lowest, tired voice he could trying not to anger Mark.

"Baby~, who just called you that? Mh..wait- huh-"

Then Mark placed his hands softly on the taller one's cheeks and said in a teasing way

"You know them? Ahh~ well you shouldn't call them anymore. Can I block this number Daddy~"

Lucas was shocked a bit but then realized what he was doing and quickly played along.

"Hm~ Baby~ how about to tonight~? Can we do it tonight~?"

And then-

-•-Call Ended-•-

Both of them giggled in excitement of what they just did.

"Wh- haha- wait- did you just- pft."

Lucas laughed at the fact that Mark just called him "Daddy".

And awhile Mark continued giggling, Lucas softly let his hands go down south, went quiet listening to Mark's beautiful voice. And said in the most heartstopping way, a dangerous way.

"I could be your Daddy if you want."

And honestly, Mark did. He just didn't want to say it, from embarrassment.

Mark quickly put his head down trying to hide his blushed face.

He ran to the bathroom in fury of what Lucas just suggested.

He ran inside and placed his back on the door, then locking it. He covered his mouth which was hot and dry from just those few words.

He bit his lip and closed his eyes.

He couldn't help but imagine them doing it.

Then he remembered how he felt last night

He gave off a faint moan.

∆Lucas∆

Lucas was on the other side of the door and had been waiting for Mark to come out finished with washing his face. But Mark didn't come out.

He knew Mark would have been embarrassed from that but he was taking too long.