Chapter 1: Hoonter

HOONTER = Hunter for those who don't know Eileen the Crow. Also the name for the hunter is Felix.

Nothing was new, it was the same for Felix, no matter where he went. He was at the Hunter's Dream wearing the Hunter Garb Set and wielding the Chikage (a katana) and the Repeating Pistols. He was around 15 when he came to Yharnam for blood ministration. That was around a year ago. Now Felix was 16 and a seasoned hunter, he had made friends with other hunters he met along his journey. Especially a hoonter named Eileen.

The two were close, hunting hunters who gave in to the blood lust. However, one night in the streets of Yharnam, like usual Eileen was hunting a hunter who lost their sanity to the blood lust. The hunter was excellent at close combat, even surpassing those of the old hunters. Eileen had slipped on the blood on the floor and the hunter took this chance to go in for the kill. This was the night Felix had lost one of the few friends he had.

He was currently talking to Gehrman inside the Workshop. Gehrman was telling Felix tales from when he was still a hunter, how the Moon Presence had trapped Gehrman in the Hunter's Dream, and how he made the doll.

Although mesmerised by the tales, Felix was feeling bored. He decided to step out into the Hunter's Dream and travel to a dungeon. As Felix stepped outside the Workshop he saw an unfamiliar tombstone in the middle of the pathway leading down onto the other tombstones. It had a unsettling glow to it, even more unsettling than Yarhnam's streets. Felix turned to ask the Doll if she knew anything about this mysterious tombstone. The Doll was gone, and so was Gehrman. Felix was now confused, "Where did this tombstone come from?"  he asked himself.

He walked towards this newly found tombstone. It was a plain tombstone with no significant details to it. Pale grey and a bit of carving stating "The Spires". Felix inspected the tombstone with more curiosity than he had known. Eventually he gave in to his curiosity and interacted with the tombstone to see where it would teleport him. Little did he know, this was the last time he would see the Hunter's Dream for a long time. Felix was now being transported to a new world.

The Spires.

A/N

BOIIII am I glad to have started writing this story I have no idea where this story is going to go but let's hope for a fantastic ending!

See you in the next chapter!

-Hxiver