Jack and the Golf Balls

Once upon a time, there was a kid named Jack. His parents wanted him to play outside for once, since he always played video games. One day, he broke his controller after losing to the same bad guy 547 times in a row. "That's it!" He was furious, "I'm tired of losing after 547 times!" He went outside when his parents forced him to do so. There wasn't much to do, he argued. His parents asked Jack to invite his friends over, but he only has online friends. Not real life friends. So he found a sports team in his school the next day: "The Bop Pegasi". They played golf, which seemed easy to jack in the point of view of his parents. On the first day, the people were already envying Jack's mysterious talent. At Bop Elementary, lots of people were sociopaths, geniuses, geeks, nerds, and/or gamers. On the last day before the championship against "The Oaklands Turtles". Jack was nervous, since the only championships he's even been in were in MMOGs. It was finally Jack's turn at the game. As soon as he raised his club, confidence filled his veins. "I can do it." He thought to himself. Jack swung, and the rest of the days before the championship seemed to go by in a blur. Finally, he was in the final few in the contest. He prepared to make the ball fly into the hole so he could finish the game victoriously. Also quickly, since his mom bought him a new controller. He raised his club, which accidentally hit him hard in the crotch. His parents never made him join a sports club again and he game happily ever after. The end.

Moral: Sports bad. Video games good.