Prologue

Anything else.

- - - - -

Aleks doesn't really know how he's feeling at this point. The only way he can describe it is numb. So painfully numb. So when his girlfriend begins to dust his neck with kisses and writhe against him - throwing away their agreement to go straight to sleep tonight - he simply thinks 'fuck it' and returns her gentle, needy touches. He just wants to feel something else, anything else. Despite James being just across the hall. Despite the fact that James is the only one he wants making him feel 'something else'. Despite James being the only one who could make him feel alive with just his mere presence.

Domi is now on top of him, her body weight resting on his thin, long frame which has become increasingly more frail over the past few months. Both her hands are placed on his chest to hold herself up, earning easy access to his chapped yet soft lips. Aleks hardly felt the touch and only partially felt his clothes being removed, unsurprised as he re-opens his eyes to see that he's completely naked and his girlfriend is only in two articles of flimsy clothing. Most things are like this for him now, his time slows and his awareness blurs. Only James notices, though. And he's only aware when he's with James.

No one else.

The dazed young male lets his gaze fall to the hands which are loosely holding a pair of wide, smooth hips. His hands. He twitches his fingers a little as though testing the fact before rubbing a slow circle on the warm flesh with both thumbs - watching the goosebumps thrive on her skin with an expressionless face. His half-lidded eyes then roam over the body that now sits on his own and up to meet a similar pair of lidded brown eyes, though his eyelids are more so heavy from his constant half consciousness instead of lust - the young female is none the wiser. He struggles to keep his eyes connected with hers as she shuffles backwards, down his body and onto her knees between his legs with her cold hands sliding down his abdomen. Finally letting her eyes fall and her head lower, she wraps her hand round his half hard member and licks his slit ever so gently.

She smiles to herself, the small groan that echoed through the room soaking into her body and giving her confidence to carry out her mission of pleasing her boyfriend. They're always apart now and even when together, he's so distant. So cold. Domi loves him with all her young, fragile heart and it physically hurts. So she's doing this in hopes of regaining his interest. In hopes of regaining her Aleks.

Carrying on, the blonde runs her slick, warm tongue up the length of his growing hard-on before returning to the shaft, enveloping it in the warm confines of her mouth. She wasn't really too experienced, Aleks being the only guy she's been comfortable enough to do this sort of thing with, but that was such a long time ago...at least it felt like it. She replaced the hand that was running up and down his now erect length with her mouth and soon, her throat - bobbing up and down a couple of times before letting him go and crawling back up his body.

The determined female puts on a slight smirk as she raises herself onto her knees above his standing member, taking it in one hand and lowering herself after pulling the laced cloth of her underwear out of the way. Confidence courses through her veins as her boyfriend lets his eyes fall closed and his head roll back onto the pillow along with a drawn out groan that lasts the amount of time she takes to get situated on his dick. Pleasure now mixed with confidence causes a moan louder than his to fill the silence of the room but his body quickly switches from relaxed to tense as he hisses

"You have to be quiet!" His eyes, wide for once, flick to the bedroom door and stare at it intensely. "James will hear us."

"Can you blame me? I haven't seen you in so long~" She breathes in his ear. And it's true, this is the first time they've seen each other in months, slept in the same bed for longer and Dominika doesn't even remember the last time they had sex.

She runs her tongue up his neck and grinds her hips, causing him to squirm. A moan. He tries to hold it back but the pleasure come in a heated rush from a demanding beast and he can't fight back. This is why Aleksandr was strangely glad that James Wilson burst into the room right then, right as an 'I love you' ghosted over his ear.

- - - - -

A/N: Don't feel inclined to give everything you have to someone else simply because you want to keep them. If they're not interested in you then you have to let go. Which is of course easier said than done.

A/N p2, A/N harder: I'd like to thank Angrymomvoice (check her work out, it's some of the best I've ever read) for helping me out and giving me advise and thanks to everyone who read this, I hope you stick around for chapter one.