Chapter 24

Jen's POV

We couldnt wait to reach our hotel so we made out in the taxi. The back seat is pretty uncomfortable though.

"Reservation under Harry Connick, please" Harry said to the receptionist

"Wait a minute", "Juniour?"

"Uh yes"

"Room 205 Sir. Enjoy your stayment" The woman said politely and gave us the key.

Harry's POV

I let Jen go first. I closed the door firmly and pushed Jen instantly. She jumped a little but then understood the situation. She kissed me.

"I wait for this too long" I said kissing her neck

"Make love to me, Harry" she whispered moaning.

I obeyed.

We were kissing, playing, seducing and teasing for an hour now.

I got a pretty big boner but Jen doesnt stop teasing me. She doesnt allow touching, just watching.

I lose my patience and grab her by the shoulders and lay her down on the bed. Somehow she let me.

I take off her thong using my teeth and she giggled while moaning.

"Ready?" I said kissing her belly bottom

"Go for it" she whispered

Jen's POV

3 Hours. 3 Fucking hours and 7 god damn orgasms.

We both are tired as fuck. We are lying in the bed vulnerable. Harry is asleep and my legs are shaking. I cant calm down myself. He did a great job, I have never been more saticfied.

Tonight we are going on a date. If we manage to get up from here, of course.

Jen's POV

I feel kisses all over my face. Harry.

I open my eyes and groan. Harry is smiling above my head. I have a perfect view of his deep blue eyes from here. I can gaze in them forever.

"Hey, Babydoll" he smiles

"Hey"

"You okay, now?"

"Let me try walking" I giggle

He laughed as I sat on the edge of the bed and tie my robe.

"Need help?"  "Im fine" I managed to get up and walked to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Harry's POV

Jennifer is preparing herself in the bedroom as Im waiting for her. Im sitting on the couch and try to read a French magazine. I hate the French language. It's not a language, it's a nightmare.

"Babydoll, are you ready?" I ask for 10th time

"Almost. Close your eyes". I obey.

"Done". "Sure?". "Yes, Jen"

She walked out of the bedroom.

"Open now"

My jaw dropped and I catched myself drooling.

"You're staring" she giggles

"I would be gay if I dont stare" I laugh

"What do you think?"

She spins herself, letting me see every part of her body. Back, ass, legs..

"Harry, you're staring again"

"Im sorry. I- You look really.. wow.. just.. so soon-to-be-Connick"