SILLY BULLIES Complete, The Ginormous Children's Series

THE GINORMOUS SERIES is a fun collection of adventures and conversations following a loving family of pets as they share their life-handling problems and how to solve them together. Gently encouraging conversation between adult and child. A great addition to any child's home or teacher's read-aloud library.

The animals chat about; good deeds, bullying, being accepted, feeling lonely, self esteem, worrying, anxiety, getting lost, grief, recycling, welcoming new members to a family or classroom, that listening and learning can be fun, and how to care for others.

GINORMOUS JO'S SILLY BULLIES

Once upon a time a huge, white, huggable dog, called Jo, had a little friend called Muttley. Jo

loved to sit and chat with Muttley. He was normally a bundle of fun to be with, but she'd noticed recently that he'd lost his confidence. He didn't want to go out to play anymore; he stayed at home as if he was scared of something.

Jo would often ask Muttley if he'd like to go for a walk with her, but he would look sad, shake his head and say, "Not today. Thank you Jo. I'm a bit tired. I'll just wait here for you to come back."

Today, she asked him again

Today, she asked him again. "No", he said. "Are you sure Mutters?" she asked, looking at him with concern. "You haven't been out in ages; you're missing out on all the fun."

Muttley looked at her with a tilt of his head, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words. "No, I'm fine," he said and walked back into the house.

Jo shook her head, confused. He most definitely wasn't fine. She wandered off down to the beach trying to work out what was wrong.

She walked along the sand and stared out to sea. It was her favourite place to be. She loved the feel of the wind blowing in her face, the smell of fresh sea air and the sound of seagulls playfully soaring over her head.

"This would be much more fun if Mutters was with me," she mumbled to herself, sad that he'd stayed at home.