ch; 6

"hey finn?" jack asked. they were both on an apartment roof, lying down and staring at the stars above them. yeah it sounds cliche, but it was really relaxing for the both of them, especially through all the shit they've been through.

"yeah?"

"do you think aliens exist?" jack asked, curiosity in his voice.

"i mean, i believe there's a possibility. there's a lot of proof they do though."

"i think they exist."

"is there a reason for that?"

"i saw something similar to a ufo once."

"really? when?"

"a few days before you found me actually."

"that's cool. maybe that made me believe in them more."

jack grinned, looking over at finn. finn was already looking back, immediately looking back up with a blush on his face, he could make out the tint of red on the other boys face from the moonlight shining onto it.

jack reached over, tilting finns face towards him and letting his hand lay on his cheek. his fingers trailed down his cheek, down to his neck. finn watched as jacks eyes lingered on one spot, his lips. was this the time? finn thought to himself.

and in fact, it was the time.

jack leaned up, letting his lips linger on finns before pulling away. finn decided that wasn't enough, and pulled jack in for a longer, more passionate kiss. they both had a tint of pink on their face, the feeling of each other's lips still lingering.

     "you're a good kisser." jack says after a few moments of comfortable silence.

     "hey, you're not so bad yourself." finn says with a smirk, jack just foolishly grins and punches finn lightly.

     "is this a date?" jack asks

     "i'd consider it one if you did."

     "well of course i do."

     "i do too then." finn smiles and feels jack cuddle up to him, wrapping his arms around the tall lanky boy.

"what are we?" jack asks after a moment of silence. finn bites his lip, thinking before answering.

"we are whatever you want us to be."

     "maybe we should discover our relationship more before becoming official."

     finn nodded, agreeing. he smiled down at the small boy beside him, wrapping his arms around him. his hair smelled like the ocean, he loved it. as finn ran his hands through jacks hair, he heard a sigh of relaxation.

     "that feels nice." jack grinned.

     "thennn i won't stop doing it."

     "never stop doing it pleasee." jack mumbled, getting sleepy.

     finn chuckled, watching as jack fell asleep in his arms. he stayed outside a little longer, before picking jack up bridal style and bringing him back to finns house.

     he laid jack next to him, jack immediately cuddling up to finn.

     "goodnight babyboy." finn mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

not long, just a little filler chapter since i have been on break.