Leo's POV

Leo POV
I was in my room naked and Charlie posted a picture in a towel with his cock showing and I got a hard on real quick so I laid down and started to beat my meat and I was moaning loud and I did not know Charlie was in the room over and he came in and saw me naked and I just froze and he came over and saw what I was jerking off to and he said do you want the real thing and I was happy and he got naked to and he got in bed with me and started to kiss my neck and down my chest to my V line and he stop at my dick and looked at me and winked and then took my whole cock in his mouth and I let out a big moan and he look up at me and stared into my eye while he bob his up and down my cock and I was about to cum but he stop right before I was about to cum and he then got up and went to his suit case and got out lube and a condom and he was about to put the condom on and I said wait and he look up at me and said what did you not want it and I said yes but I want to feel all of you and he said ok and he put the condom down and put lube in his dick and some on my buttwhole and then he put my legs on his shoulder and put his dick in my whole and I thought he was half way in but he kept going till his balls were touching my butt and he let me adjust to his 10 inch dick and I was still moaning just from him sitting their then he started moving again and I was moaning so loud that I was pretty sure the people in the lobby can here me and Charlie was fucking me so slow that I told him to go faster and he said say my name baby and i said Charlie and he smack my ass hard and said that's not my name and then I said daddyyyyy and he started to kiss me so much on my neck and chest and I kept saying daddy and every time I did he would go faster and faster and he hit my prostate and I moaning like a little girl and he look at me and he hit again and again and I was moaning so bad that he was close to cuming and he started to jerk my dick and I was a moaning mess and I was sweating so bad and he was sweating so bad as well that he look like a angle and he kept moving his hips so fast in and out of me and I was so close to cuming and when I did felt my butt whole was close and then I felt some liquid in my ass and I knew it was cum from Charlie and was cuming so much that when he pulled out of me cum was ozzzing out of me and then he went down to my stretch hole and sucked on my ass and sucked the cum out of me and then he came back up to kiss me and he shared his cum in the kiss and the kiss was so deep and we were playing with the cum and then pull up and we swallowed the cum and he laid next to me and said that we should do that again.

Leave me some request if you have any.