Charlie's POV 2

charlie's POV

when i woke up i could feel a warmth next me so i looked over and saw leo who was laying on his back and i smiled then i realized me and leo is naked from the night before so i went under the cover and i started to suck on leo's cock and it started to get hard but he was still asleep so i kept sucking but i sucked even harder then he started to move a little and i smirked and kept sucking then leo looked under the cover at me and the look on his face was pure bliss then i started to play with his balls then he started to moan so i kept playing with his balls and sucking then i took my other hand and i started to play with his butt whole then i pushed in and he threw his back and let out a loud moan and he arched his back witch was very hot from where i was and then i felt pre-cum my tongue and his balls started to get a little tight and i knew he was near his climax so i continued sucking and fingering him then he came in my mouth and when he was done cumming in my mouth i kept the cum in mouth and then i spit some of the cum on his stomach then i kissed and put the rest in his mouth and we started a hard make out session then we broke apart and i said good morning and he said a good morning indeed then i left a kiss on his lips then i started to kiss down his neck and leave more hickey's then i started to kiss and lick down his chest down to his stomach where i lick up the cum and started to kiss right above his dick and then out of no where i put his whole dick back in my mouth and he moaned so loud then i tuck my hands and lifted his legs in the air and i started to eat him out and he started to moan really loud and it was like music to my hears then he said fuck me please just fuck me already and i smiled while eating him out then i moved up so my dick was lined up with his hole then i started to push in and he was still tight some how and i asked him how are you so tight and all he could do was moan and i smirked and continued to push into him till i was all the way into him and balls deep when i was all the way in he let out a moan so i leaned down and started to kiss neck and leave more mark and i started to thrust very slow till the he said daddy please move faster and harder i smirked in his neck and i started to move at a very fast pace and he started to moan really loud that i am sure the next door neighbors could hear him while i was thrusting in and out of and kissing him on his neck i reached down between us and started to play with his cock and he got even louder with his moans and loved the way he reacts to what i am doing and how he throw's his head back in pleasure and arches his back it is really hot and i started to feel my climax coming and i said that i was close and he said me too and we both came at the same time and we both were moaning really loud when i got through my climax i laid on top of him and my cock still in side him and took a deep breath and said i love the sounds you make when i am 9 inches deep in you and he blushed and i sat up a little and kissed him and said i am glade i am the only one to hear them and said i love you and kissed him again and leo said i love you to and i love it when you are 9 inches in me to and i am glade i got to spend Qurarantine with you now can we get up and shower and get breakfast.........

PART 3 coming soon

TO BE CONTINUED