Charlie's POV part 1

POV: charlie 

me and leo just got done having sex and he wanted a round two so i told him to lets move it to my bed room and he said ok so i slide out of him and got up and he was limping and i smirked and smacked his ass while he walked to my room and he got to my room i picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waste and i laid him on his back on the bed and i looked at him and said you are a master piece naked and with my love marks i left and he blushed and looked away so i started to kiss and lick over his body and he started to moan when i started to kiss right under his ear and i smirked knowing i found his sweet spot and i started to kiss hard on that same spot and his moans got louder and louder so i reach down between his legs and i started to stroke his dick and he started to moan louder and it was like music to my ears so i lined my dick back up to his hole witch was still leaking with my cum and when i pushed my cock in him he let out a loud moan and closed his eyes and i started to thrust a little be harder knowing that will make him moan even louder and while he was moaning really loud i rolled over he was on top and i kept thrusting in and out o him and started to move his hips with my thrust and meeting me half way he looked so fucking hot riding me and moaning like a girl and then he threw his head back and let out a big moan and i grab his hips and i thrusted really hard hitting his g spot over and over again and he started going wild and leaned down and started to kiss my neck and i moaned when he found my sweet spot on my neck and i thrusted hard and harder and we were both moaning loud and while i was moaning i started to say things in his ear and looked at me when i said that i love and i love how he calls me daddy when have sex and put his face back in neck with a blush on his face and i slowed my thrust so i can start to make love to him and so he knows i love him and i was hitting his spot at a slow pace and it was driving him crazy and i smirked knowing i was the only one who could make him feel like this and he was trying to tell me he was close to cuming but he could not finish what he was saying before i started to thrust harder and harder and i felt his hole close around my dick for the second time today and i felt home cum all over out chest and stomach and i felt that my climax was coming close as well and i started to thrust harder and faster and he started to moan again and that was what cause me to go over the edge and cum deep in side him again and  his body relaxed once i stopped all thrust and when i kissed his head is when i realized he was sleeping with me still deep in side him so i stayed still and let him sleep and i told him i loved him before i fell a sleep and mumble i love you to and i smiled knowing we feel the same way about each other. 

To be continued. 

i am going to start another book with all of the  TIK TOK  boys.

i am going to have it where you guys can give me some ideals.