Leo's POV part 2

POV: leo 

me and charlie are laying in the living room  watching a movie and this part come on where two people are having sex and i started to get hard and i looked over at charlie to see that he was hard as well so i reach over and started to play with his cock and he looked at me with a smirk and i said how about we take this to the bedroom and charlie said why not do it right here and i said ok and i got naked while he did the same and when we were both naked charlie laid me down on the couch and started to kiss me  and leave love bites on my neck and chest then he started to kiss down my chest and stomach then i felt his breath right about my dick and i thought he was going to put my dick in his mouth but he lifted my legs and started lick and kiss at my butt hole and it felt so good that i started to moan and i barely talk because it felt so good and i told him not to stop and said he will not continue unless i say his name and i called him daddyy and he started doing it again and this time he added a finger and kept licking and sucking and then out of no where he stopped and lined his dick up with my hole and while he was pushing in he started to kiss my neck and leave more love marks to keep my mind off the pain of him pushing in me and i started to moan so loud that i am sure  charlie's neighbor's could hear and he did not care because the more i moaned and called out his the faster he would go and i was in bliss and it was so good that i started to see stars. then he stopped and started to move his hips in a circular motion and i yelled so loud and kept hitting my G spot over and over again and i was getting closer and closer to my climax and then started to thrust again and i yelled and i was trying to warn him that was going to cum but it felt so good that i came all over his and mine chest and stomach the after a few more thrust he came so deep in me that i thought it as in my stomach he stopped thrusting and relaxed with his hard cock still deep in me and said that was the best sex i have ever had with you and then he said do you want a round two and i looked at him and chuckled and said sure even though i am still coming down from my climax. 

//////////////////////// TO BE CONTINUED////////////////////