Vampire love Vampire (part 22)

I went out into town to apply for a job as a waitress and a coffee maker at California's Cafe because right now YouTube was down because of updating and remodeling so that's gonna be a while before I can upload and start to make more money. The next day was my very first day but my shift starts at 12:00 P.M. so I got ready and notified Kat and the others that I may not be home a lot because I had to work but if they needed me then I would be at the café working. About 20 minutes before closing time, a hoe looking girl walked in and it looked like she was about to ask me if I wanted to have sex with her for money. "Hey um have you seen a guy named Colby Brock" she said. "um yes I have but may I ask who you are exactly" I said nervously. "Oh my name is Shea, I'm Colby's girlfriend." Shea said smirking. "Well then yes I have but the last time I seen him was yesterday at pizza night." I said trying to be the nicest I can. "well if you see him again tell him that his girlfriend Shea was looking for him." I smiled and nodded and she walked out of the store I immediately finished up and drove back to the apartment complex straight to his door. "hey y/n" he said smiling. "Who the hell is Shea!" I said trying not to yell at him and cause a scene. "Shea was my ex girlfriend from a long time ago" Colby said. "Well she came by the café and asked me if I had seen you and if I did to tell your that she was looking for you." I said holding back tears. "Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend before we had sex...TWICE!" I said rasing my voice. "I told you she was my ex girlfriend, from years ago." He said. I really did want to believe him but I couldn't handle him being with another girl even though we aren't together. "Well do you still love her!?" I said. He was just silent. "I knew it Colby, don't ever tak to me again you man whore!" I said stomping off to the stairs. I called kat to come over and just hang out because I really didn't want to be alone at the moment. She finally opened the door without even knocking. "What the hell kat I could have been dancing naked" I said sitting up. "Well you weren't so it doesn't matter" she said grabbing a blood bag from the freezer. I rolled my eyes and we stayed up pretty late talking about what happened. I woke up to the sound of knocking at my front door so I got up to go get it and Colby was standing their rubbing his neck. I was still pissed at him so I just shut the door without saying anything. He stopped it with his foot. "Colby if I try to close the door then I want you to leave." I said. "Listen y/n im so sorry that Shea went to the café. She still thinks we are together but I broke up with her." That explains why she looks like a hoe. "Colby this is your last chance but I got to go get ready for work so see you later." I could feel him smiling because I said that. I walked into my room to get my skinny jeans and a work shirt that said the cafe's logo on the front. I had forgotten that kat was here so I left a note that said I was at work and she could leave whenever she wants.