Vampire Love Vampire (part 29)

Yn POV

He grabs my neck and sticks his tongue in my mouth even farther. He ripped my shirt off, like actually ripped it, and threw it somewhere in the room. I could here his heart beat racing. I ripped him shirt off from the back and threw it like he did mine. He then made me arch my back and he professionally unclipped in the back of my bra with one hand. His hand cupped one while his mouth attacked the other. His tongue swirling around my nipple made me moan to the sensation. I had to bite my lip to make it whiter or else I'll get a noise complaint. I started tugging him pants signaling him to take them off. He applied and pulled them off his body. My eyes grazed over his bulge  "enjoying the view?" He growled out. I could see his dang emerge from his gums as he smirked but I never thought anything of it. He then pulled his underwear off along with my pants and underwear leaving us both naked. His rubbed his dick against my folds making me even more wet. He lined himself with my entrance and I nodded at him giving him an ok sign. He slowly pushed himself inside me letting me adjust with his size. As he seen I was comfortable, he started to thrust into and out faster and faster. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I could see his fangs fully out as he was biting his lip. I started to rub myself with him inside me. I pressed my walls together to make it tighter for him. "Mmfuck yn" he said in between groans. He grabbed my shoulders for support and thrusted deeper and deeper. I arched my back as I felt a familiar knot on my stomach. I knew I was about to cum. Colby got sloppier with his movement so I knew he was too. "Colby I'm about to cum!" He moaned out. "Me too babygirl." I couldn't hold it in anymore when I came all over his dick. I felt him twitch inside me so he was about to cum. I was right because he pulled out and came all of my stomach. I was about to lay my head back on the pillow when I seen Colby rest his elbows beside my head making our faces centimeters apart. His eyes were no longer light blue but dark black blue. He clenched his jaw. He suddenly grabbed the edge of my jawline and dipped his head down to my next. He sniffed and I suddenly felt a sharp pain from where his lips were. "C-c-colby?" I said before fainting.

Colby pov

We climaxed all over Yn. I suddenly felt the urge to drink from her and I don't know why. I propped my elbows beside her head. She was so beautiful and delicious looking. Her eyes widened when she seen my jaw clench and my eyes almost black. I dipped my head to her neck and sniffed. What the fuck are you doing colby? I thought to myself. And to answer that question I honestly don't know. She smelled sweet. Without controlling it, I opened my mouth and stuck my fangs in her neck. "C-c-colby?" Was all she said before she went limp under me. I quickly looked up and seen her unconscious. "What the hell did I just do! Yn! Baby please wake up. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" I cried I got her dressed and me as well just incase someone cane in. And someone did. Sam burst through the door. "Colby what happened?" He asked. "I don't know! We were having a moment then I bit her neck and she fainted!" I explained.