|PROLOGUE|

September 2019
Spring Break, Senior Year

The crackling amber fire burned in the dead night in the middle of the Riverdale woods. Surrounding that fire was 4 teenagers, in nothing but there underwear; covered in crimson blood.

"Archie?..." Betty asked, yet gained no response "Archie?" She repeated with the same outcome.

"Archie!?" Imogen snapped, "Listen the fuck up, we haven't got time for daydreaming." She put her hand out in front of the red head, eyeing the crown-shaped beanie, as he placed it firmly in her hands. "We have to burn all our clothes.." She takes a look at the beanie "... Including Jughead's beanie." She eyes the others closely, "We'll wash off the blood in Swimming Hole-" Veronica cut Imogen off and exclaimed.

"After tonight we never speak of this...ever... Not to eachother, not to our parents." She gazed into the haze of the fire. "No one. We finish our senior year, graduate, then go our separate ways." She looks back up again but instead stares at Imogen. "That is the only way that we won't get caught."

Imogen clutches onto the beanie giving it one last touch, all the memories flashing through her mind.

"Do it." All 3 teenagers demand in unison glaring at Imogen. She stares at the beanie, one tear falling onto the soft fabric, before she throws it into the raging flames.

Imogen lost the light, that took away the darkness she held inside her that night, as soon as she let go of that beanie. She was lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hello my lovelies! First chapter, and yes it's the Season 3 finale but.. it did include my OC Imogen!! I can't wait to develope my character and I hope you enjoy this book!
Micaela xoxo