♪•°.{1}.°•♪

。・:*:・✿the prologue✿・:*:・。

.。・:*:・✿the prologue✿・:*:・。.

Ah, Japan the city of the famous and rich. Were your dreams can come true by attending U.A academy. The city were you can meet your heroes that inspire you to be what you want to be. And were you can see incredible invitations just like you see in I-island. But that's not the reason why Japan is famous, the reason it's so famous is because of U.A and All Might. All Might is the most famous actor and the largest and biggest company owner and not just that he is the richest person in the world. And not just that his family is also famous, his wife is the most beautiful woman alive just like his daughter and most famous actress and fashion model/designer. His daughter is a top U.A student and famous girl teen. Of course his oldest son is famous too especially towards women. But the one who is the most famous family member is izuku yagi midoriya. He is the most beautiful, adorable, charming, and cutest person in the world. He can make anyone fall in love with him no matter what gender. He is the most brilliant, intelligent, smartest person alive. He is also the sweetest and kindest person in the universe. He got his looks and attitude  from his mom but got his charms form his dad. And not just that his whole family is famous. That's why people want to live or visited Japan because of the most famous family in the world or universe. Now U.A is the most famous academy school, but sadly you either need a recommendation or need to be famous or rich to get in but you also can get in if your education is really high then you can get in. But a lot of people just want to get in not to learn but to see the most famous people in the world, that are teaching there. Anyways this is the story how some simple or not simply persons got to the top.