☆*:.{2}.:*☆

~❀the beginning❀~

~❀the beginning❀~

   It was early in the morning in the yagi or midoriya home, Inko Midoriya wife of Toshinori yagi or as people call him all might was cooking breakfast for her family. She was so busy cooking that she didn't notice a pair of strong arms around her waist. But then she notice when she felt hot breath hitting her neck. "Good morning Toshinori. " Inko said to her husband while still paying attention to her food. "Hmm...Good morning inko. " Toshinori said as he put his head in her neck and started to kiss it. " Toshinori! Not again! " Inko said as she giggle a bit. "Aww why?? You not? " Toshinori said to her still kiss her neck. " B-because! W-we did it last night!! " She said but this time losing focus on the food. " Come on, I know you still want to. " He said as he started to bit her neck. " Ah! Toshinori! " Inko moan it a bit. They were so busy that they didn't notice someone was there. " Really guys!? At least do it in your room! " Hiro yagi midoriya said to his parents. He was oldest son of inko and toshinori kids. He had blonde hair like his dad and green eyes like his mom. He is also very attractive and smart. " O-oh! Good morning hiro! " Inko said a bit embarrassed. " Good morning my boy! How did you sleep? " Toshinori said and ask his son. " Good morning guys, and I slept good father. " Hiro said to his parents as he walk to the table and took his seat. " What's for breakfast mother? " Hiro ask his mom as his dad took his seat. " Oh! We are having gohan with miso shir and chocolate chip pancakes with mix fruit! " Inko said as she turns around smiling at her husband and son. " Oh! American and Japanese food! Nice. " Hiro says happily. While inko was fixing the table, a beautiful young girl with blue eyes and long curly hair came running down the stairs gigging.
Inko notice her and was about to ask why she was running in till she heard someone yell. " Asuka!! Give me back my book! " Yell a young izuku while running after her sister. " No! You need to come out of that room and eat! " Yell back Asuka to her brother. Inko just saw as her two children running around the kitchen. She was giggling at the sight of her daughter trying to be a good older sister. While toshinori laugh at the way they fight. Izuku was trying to reach his book, but was a bit shorter than his sister so he was having a hard time. And asuka was just smiling proudly of finally getting her little brother out of the room and being taller than her little brother. On the other hand hiro was trying not to smile but couldn't help it, he was always was more mature than his two siblings, but not that much when it comes to his family, mostly izuku. After awhile izuku gave up and pouted his way to his seat, while his family laughed. Well except asuka she was smiling proudly at her work and went to her seat after she said good morning to her family and before hugging her mother and father. After everyone got seated they started eating and chatting a bit, before asuka and hiro got ready to go to school. Later hiro and asuka left to school in their black limo. While toshinori left in his yellow Lamborghini after he kiss his wife goodbye and his three children. Now it was only inko and izuku left. Izuku couldn't go to school because of many reasons ( you might know why) and one of them is because he is in college level class and is only 4 years old so he is home school. " Mommy are you going to work today? " Ask young izuku to his mom. " Yes, do you wanna come with me izuku? " Ask inko while giving her son a sweet smile. "Yes! I wanna see where you work mommy!! " Izuku practically yell with joy, since he has never been at her work place. "Ok! Honey, let's get ready then! " Inko said also with joy and happiness, since she always wanted to take izuku to her job and especially now since she had  friends their who had children and wanted izuku to meet them and their kids.