IV

Jaden's POV

    It was currently twelve a.m. and I'm here lying in bed as Griffin, Yousif, and Anthony were making a tik-tok. It was a pretty stupid one with them grinding against the air and lip-syncing, but the girls and guys love seeing it on Tik-Tok.

"Jaden! Come over here and join us!" Anthony yelled out.

"I'm literally right behind you," i replied with a smile, but nonetheless got up from the bed and came into the view of Yousif's phone.

    Anthony grabbed my hand and brought me in front of the camera, as sexyback by Justin Timberlake was playing. I lip-synced one section before bending down and attempting to twerk.

   Anthony feigned surprise before pushing me out of the way of the camera as Yousif and Griffin made funny faces in very, very back. I playfully rolled my eyes before coming back into the frame and smiling all cute.

After it ended, and Yousif grabbed his phone to write a caption, I ran to the the bed and fell face down. I heard shifting from behind me and before I knew it there was another body on top of me.

"You're being boring, what's up with you," Anthony asked jokingly.

"I'm just so tired, man. Also, I'm not ready to see so many people at this meet up."

    I felt Anthony shift lightly and press his nose lightly into the crook of my neck. I shivered, as his nose was borderline freezing, and tilted my head away. "You're nose is cold, don't do that."

    He laughed quietly, "I get why you're scared, but you better put on a brave face and cheer those kids up tomorrow."

     I rolled my eyes and dug my head deeper into the bed before saying, "I know."

     There was a short reply of mhm as he slowly crawled off of me and disappeared to who knows where. Though, I just continued to lie there and bask in my sheer terror for tomorrow's meet and greet.

     "Hey, I need you to stop moping and scooch over so I can get in bed."

     I lifted my head up to come face-to-face with Anthony and his stupid smirk. "Well, since you asked so nicely," I sarcastically responded.

    He smiled cheekily before going underneath the sheet covers, which I did as well.