Its time you knew

Days passed and everything went smoothly. A bit to smoothly. One day freddy was sitting drinking some coffee and reading a book quietly. Then the Minireenas burst in. "Mama ow ow!" Ivy yelled. "Rabbit hit mama ouchie!" Flora added. Sapphire was crying and screaming gibberish. And Lulu just screamed. "Woah woah woah girls what's wrong?" Freddy said. They all groaned. They grabbed him and led him to a back room. And right when he walked in there. He saw what scared him. Ballora was lying on the ground her looking as if she fought off a group of tigers and lions. She was ripped apart and scratched and sliced. Freddy ran to her and carried her to the medical room. Luckily Helpy was able to make sure she was fine. Ballora woke up and patched up. "Ballora what happened?" Freddy asked. "Afton." She said. "It was part of our deal."
Freddy sat down and asked what she meant. She said that she secretly meets up with afton to discuss things and he made a deal. She'd let him hurt her so he doesn't do anything to baby. Freddy was in shock. He just hugged her in relief. Later on baby saw something odd. That room that the sparks came out of. She unboarded  and took a peek. As soon as she did scrap came out on her rollerblades. Molten come out on The ceiling. Then afton.  Baby screamed. That caused everyone to come out and saw them. "Well well Well." Afton said. "What a family reunion. But of course I forget you haven't told baby yet." "Ballora what is he talking about?" Baby asked. "H-he....He gave up his family a long time ago." Ballora replied with a worried look. Baby was confused with what she meant. "Baby." Ballora began. "We're your parents." Afton chuckled. "About time." Babys mind triggered memories. She tempered everything when they were alive.