Its you!

Months had passed and everything had seen fine. Scrap had gotten along with everyone and nothing bad happened. One day scrap went along the pizzeria and saw some wires. Then she froze . She blinked and nothing was there. She shrugged and left. The next day she saw a day saw a disfigured ear with wires sticking out. She went over fast and found nothing but heard footsteps. She started getting freaked out. Weeks passed and she's been seeing things. Then one day. She heard a crash. She saw puppet and....Molten! She couldn't believe it. She saw them fighting. Puppet was trying to defend. Scrap tackled molten off. "S-scrap!" Molten said, He took a moment and in a blink of an eye Both him and scrap baby realized what was happening. "M-molten!?!" Scrap said shocked. She got off of him. Puppet saw and said. "I'll let you two talk this about." And he left. They both got up. Scrap baby started tearing up and hugged molten tightly. "DON'T DO THAT TO ME YOU SCARED ME!" Scrap yelled at him. Molten hugged her slightly crying as well rubbing her back gently. When they both later calmed down. She asked how he was still alive. He said he had died but ballora and Funtime foxy are still alive keeping him here. Scrap decided to introduce him to them. And she explained to him she isn't evil anymore and sticks with sister location. He found it odd but decided to stick with them as well.