I will fight

Baby got a medical kit and wrapped Funtime foxys leg. "I know a place we can stay." Ballora said"All vents are sealed and the salvaged have no way of entering." The agreed to go. So they watched carefully to get there without salvaged finding them. They got there it was a hidden room in near the kitchen. Ballora moves a box and they got in. Lolbit say down still holding her daughter. "I'm going out to get the rest of them." Ballora said grabbed her dagger. A few moments later everyone was in. They hid for a while until baby finally spoke up. "I'm going to fight." She said. "I don't care if they can kill me this is there home I know and love I won't loose it." Freddy got up and said he'd fight as well. Puppet ennard and Funtime foxy did too. Cream curled by lolbit. "I'll stay here." Lolbit said. "I can't leave my daughter alone." So Funtime foxy kisses as he got ready to fight. Ballora agreed to come as well. Soon they left. Then something odd was happening with cream. "Uhh cream you alright pal?" Lolbit said about to pet him. Them his eyes became bright white and a berry bright lights surrounded him. Soon it stopped and lolbit could not believe her eyes. Cream became a human-Like-Person but with cat ears and a tail. "Woah." Cream said. "Am am I still a cat. "C-cream is that you?" Lolbit said shocked. "Y-yes master lolbit." Cream said staring at himself. Meanwhile with the others. They found salvaged.