Goodbye

When Cody found them, he wasn't angry, not yet at least. He was shocked. But, once that shock wire off, he was furious. So, while he wasn't thinking logically, he ran.

Flashback

Zack has asked Cody to help him study for an upcoming test. They had agreed a few days ago to meet, and so that was where he was going.

When Cody went into the room, he was shocked, to say the least. He walked in, and, right in front of his very eyes, were his brother and his girlfriend making out.

Cody dropped his books, catching their attention.

"Bailey, how could you?" Cody asked her, bewildered. "You know what? Never mind. I don't even want to know. Good bye, Zack. Good bye, Bailey." He spat, more venom than they all ever thought possible to come from Cody seeping into their names.

He picked up his books, and walked out, tearing up. He didn't even hear the two of them shouting his name, he was so furious. The boat was to be docked back in the U. S. the next week, he would just avoid them until then. Finals was the next day, and then he wouldn't have to see them in class anymore.

Cody just stayed in his room, on his phone after school completed. He would only leave to go and get food and water.

Once the boat docked and they went back to their home for the summer, he packed up all of his things, and left. No note, no nothing. He just ran.

End Flashback

Cody ran, to a small town called Riverdale. He was taken in by a man, FP Jones, and changed his name to Jughead Jones.

—Time Skip, about two years—

It was about two years later, and Jughead lives his life. He was normal, or, as normal as you can get in Riverdale. Riverdale has had a lot going on in the past year and a half, and they were in the middle of solving their next big mystery. The previous year, they had helped solve the murder of Jason Blossom, and they were now dealing with the black hood.

Betty and Jughead were sitting in Pops, with some food whilst working on the computer, trying to find any new leads that they might have missed. That is, until Betty suddenly stopped.

"Betty, what's wrong?" Jughead asked her, concerned.

"Jug, am I seeing double?" Jughead looked up to where she was looking, and paled a bit. He caught the eye of one of the people in the group.

Standing at the entrance to Pops, were four faces that he never wanted to see again.

——————
Hey guys! Hope you liked this. As you could probably tell, the Riverdale timeline may be a little bit messed up. To clear that up, here's an explanation:
Jughead(Cody) moves to Riverdale right after freshman year. Everyone meets him that summer. Six months passed after he got there, and then Veronica showed up. Then the whole Jason Blossom thing happened. Now, we are in the middle of their Junior year, and they are working on the case of the Black Hood.
That's where we are! Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry if this story is absolute crap, which it probably is. Thanks! Enjoy!
See you in the next one!
~Alex