3

BIGHIT BUILDING

Room K-1 are a bit chaos because of TXT.They've been argueing about which drugs dealer is better to deal with and which is not for about 10 minutes now.Except for Soobin and Beomgyu.They let themselves to only witnessing everything that happen inside this room incase BTS ,their only senior came in and ask what happen.

Soobin who have fed up with them ,fighting iver such things finally stood up from his seat ,walking towards the tree of them.Huening the maknae stopped talking when he saw Soobin figures getting closer to them.Meanwhile the two is still fighting against each others and seems like they wont stop at all.

"Jesus Christ what has gone up with the both of you these days?Calm for a moment can ya?"Soobin then hard-slapped Taehyun shoulders as he scream because of the pain he recieved.

"hEY!THATS HURT OKAY!?"Taehyun then pouted as his eyes finally met Soobin's."My ears hurt much more than that ,listening to you guys fighting over such matters.Mature please"and then ,Soobin drag Heuning together with him as he want this precious maknae to stay away from thrm for a momeny before their senior come.

"Sit with us ,not forever.This time only ,they're too loud I can't take it anymore"Soobin murmured but Beomgyu and Heuning still can hear it clearly.

"Me too ,me too..We're all loud but them-too much"Beomgyu added ,agreed with Soobin statement."But Hyung..Just accept the fact that they're born to be these loud"Huening said as he suddenly burst into their conversation ,both Soobin and Beomgyu looked at Huening.

"I-Geez fine ,fine.By the way ,why is senior taking too long to get here?Our room isn't that far from where they're..Meeting room right?4 rooms away from here"just in time ,the door swung open ,revealing their senior ,BTS.The two kids ,Yeonjun and Taehyun finally stopped arguing once they realized that their seniors are here already.

Just like the juniors ,the seniors are also loud.Like senior ,like junior.They all really share the actual same braincell.

"Sorry if we're late but these two have a problem with..Their pants and I don't know how it all really starres but anyways kids.As everyone know already ,it's about the YG to JYP things.Taeyong informed me that Straykids and Day6 is searching for a girl named Kwon Soonya"all of the juniors nod their heads as they also know about the news.

"So we will give them a big help where we also will be searching for the girl.I warned you guys to not harm that girl because she's a childhood friends of Minho and Hyunjin ,I don't want anyone to cause a fight.I'll send you guys her pictures and we'll start it today.12 until 10 at night.We nees to work 1 extra hour since that's how we works.So you guys can do your work now ,I want at least one of you to find something about her to make our works easy.Understand?"the main leader ,Namjoon ended his short explanation ,raising his eyebrows as he wait for the juniors to give him the right answer.

"Yes we understand ,we'll get going now"Yeonjun said and all of them bowed politely to the 7 of them and making their way outside."Jungkook ,keep tracks on them.YG is probably searching for her too even after 4 years.I don't want anything to happen to them"Jungkook nod his head.

"Can I go with Taehyung?Better to do works with a partner"Namjoon then make an eye contact with both Jungkook and Taehyung then he nod his head.

"Sure ,just don't do something we call it as stupid.We'll be going now ,meet you guys later"then the rest of them leave Jungkook and Taehyung inside the room as they're going to do their works too.

"Even if it stupid ,it still worked.Aight hyng?"Jungkook said as he cling his arms on Taehyung shoulder ,naughty smirk attached on his face.Taehyung raised his eyebrows and took a glance at Jungkook."Always"