4

As the get into the building ,everything inside was a real mess.Alot of dead bodies laying down on the cold cement floor.The smell that came from the dead bodies going through their nose ,making them wanted to puke.

Here ,there ,everywhere they look will have a dead body."Geez what happen here?Are we going to deal with somekind of monster or what?"Hoseok then make a fake vomitting sound as he closed his nose with his hands.

"These are all YG people tho.The logo on their shirt can prove it"Jimin said as he kneeled down on one of the dead bodies.Looking at the logo that attached on the cloth.

The others also take a look at the cloth and yes ,Jimin is right.All of these people was sent here a long time ago,mayne because they want to find Soonya but end up dying here before they can even meet her.

"But..How..Soonya lived alone right?How can she even manage to kill this much people?Obviously ,more than 100 people.We can't even kill 20 people with a good aim"Seungkwan then checked on the wound of the dead body ,left hands closing his nose.Blocking the uneasy smell to get through his nose.

The wound.It doesn't look like they got shoot by a gun because there is something that stuck in the wound.Look like an broken arrow.

Then he checked on the 5 others dead bodies.Different from the first one.The second person was killes by a gun ,the third one got stabbed right on his heart ,and the others two got killed because of an acid.

"Guys ,Soonya is really good at everthing.She didn't fight with only gun.These people died in different way"Seungkwan told them as they all looking at his direction.

"This one has a broken arrow right on his heart and his arms"he pointed out his finger to the body."We really need to learn something from her and we really need her"they all nodded ,agree with Namjoon.

"Lets go now ,we can't just waste our time looking and investigating the dead bodies"

They all followed Chan from behind as they finally found a stairs that bring them to a really dark hallway.They all turnes on the flashlight ,make it easy for them to see what and who in this drak hallway.

It took them only 3 minutes for them to stand in front of a big door.The hallway is now as bright as their flashlight ,it is the fire that make the place brighter.

Chan pushed the door open ,revealing a room filled with weapon and such armory thing.It's really big ,could fit all of the together.

"Gosh..If this all really owned by her ,I'm totally going to marry her because sis ,this is..Insane"the all took a big step inside the room ,and finally they're standing inside the huge room not even thinking what will happen next.

"I wonder where is Soonya..I can't find anyone here"Jisung said as he walked towards a wall that have so much kind of animal head hanging on there.

Then they heard a footsteps."Who are you guys and who the fuck let you guys enter this room?"it's a female voice that echoed inside the room.

All eyes are darted on the female figure ,standing on the front entrance.Her face is fully covered as the cloth she's wearing is way bigger than her actual body size.

"Don't make me repeat..I ask you ,who you guys are.How the hell can you guys know the back entrance to here?Answer me or all of you will be dead"the female added again ,her voice said it coldly.

"Soonya...Don't you recognize any of us?"the voice ,the soft voice she know.Its Minho ,its him.

"Soonya ,look at us first..Please..."Hyunjin added.

The sound of the two boys making the female removed the cloth from hee face ,revealing her beautiful face.Her eyes met Hyunjin's ,tears filled her eyes making her sight blurry.

She slowly walk towards Hyunjin ,eyes still looking deep inside Hyunjin eyes.She cupped his face and smiled."I-its really y-you".Hyunjin then hold her waist ,forehead leaned against each others as her tears finaly rolles down her cheeks.

"Y-yes..Its m-me"he pulled her closer and hugges her tightly.Minho ,who's standing beside the two smiled softly as he's happy for the both of them.Finally meet each others after 4 years.

Hyunjin then broke the hug."There's someone you might want to meet" ,she turned to her side and there is Soonyoung.Standing there ,looking at his long lost sister.

"S-Soonya..Its me ,your b-brother" ,"B-but..How?I thought y-you're dead"a smile then plastered on both of their face.

"Well it looks like I got a second chance..I'm still alive"then the both of them hugged each others as tears roll down on their cheeks.

"Mhmmm ,worth the time here.Gosh ,I'm soft for these two person right here"

But the moment doesn't last long as all of the leader think of the actual reason why they're here.Theh become serious again.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the both of you ,Minho and Hyunjin too.But we need to go ,Soonya we need you to help JYP.YG is aiming for them"Seungcheol said as he walk over towards Soonya.

"I know about that ,it spread around so fast.The un-named clan told me everything but I didn'r expect for you guys to search for me but then you guys are here already.I'm willing to help you guys and no need to give anything to me as a thanks or anything.I'm fine"Seungcheol nodded his head ,"Then let leave now.At 7 p.m, we'll have a meeting all together.You'll be there too Soonya"Seungcheol added.

"Before that ,I can't just leave these all behind.At least let me bring some"she said as she pointed at the gun ,sniper that was all behind where Hyunjin and Minho is standing.

Seungcheol then take a look at all of the big collection of her guns ,sniper and everything."Of course ,we'll hp you from here.Bring one or two with you ,incase we got attacked again"